Reviews for A New Respect aka SON of Creature Feature
NotTasha chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I love how you write Ronon, especially Ronon and Rodney. It's so damn good! Nice insight. You do a great job of getting into Ronon's head.

Great stuff
sb4ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Loved this! The realization that Rodney would indeed do that extra mile must have been heartwarming for Ronon. Dialogue seemed totally in character. A very nice vignette further demonstrating "the family". And hooray for your Ronon kick!
Tipper chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aw, D! That was so nicely done! I love role reversals, and I especially love Rodney and Ronon stories! Great job! (Certainly better than the beaver idea I had. LOL!)
Jordan McKenzie chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Now that was a fun read! It had a great rhythm and the characters were dead on the money! I've always been a McKay/Sheppard-H/C-Friendship reader, but I'm really enjoying your take on McKay and Ronon. So, may I expect a SON of A New Respect story... please?
Zedpm chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
"Rodney didn't." Best line in the story. And what a story it was!
flah7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Rodney killed the flying kitty cat. Here I thought Rodney was a cat kind of guy.

What a good friend. Always saving the others. Always going that one extra step. What a guy.

Great story. And Carson is ALIVE! whooho!
rebekah78 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Awesome! Great H/C to wake up to. Thanks so much.

more please?...
gabumon chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
me like
canadagal chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Great story. The insight that Ronon came to was very enlightening. The characters were bang on with your descriptions. I really like Ronon/McKay friendship stories.
Samandjackforever chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
YAY! Nice job!

~Danielle
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Yay! Bravo! I do love some Ronon whump. I also like your stories with the Ronon-McKay friendships going on. There's alot there that they don't touch on much in the show. Great job!
Hettie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Really good job, SC. I like that you have Sheppard let Ronon remember on his own. And the voices are very true. As is Rodney's character, a man who is reasonably frightend by some truly terrific things and events. Yet he always manages to overcome his fears and do what is necessary to keep his people safe. This is an instant favorite.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Can't even begin to express just how much I loved this. You wrote Ronon so well! Oh yeah, toss this one on the favorites list!
Laheara chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
aw I love this one too. Rodney and Ronon are a great team, just like Rodney and Sheppard. Sheppard had to learn he could trust Rodney with his life and now Ronon knows too.

Sheppard was sweet here. He's so proud that his whole team really care about each other, even their newest member.

Great job. Looking forward to part 3. hint hint hint :)
Ammanalien chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Great story! I love Ronon with Rodney, especially Ronon depending on Rodney.

Good stuff!