Reviews for FALL
jenaca chapter 35 . 4/8/2018
This is my first Bleach story that I ever read and I think I started it when chapter 33 came out. Ive always wondered if you had updated it since the last time I read it was probably in 2013-2014. I love this story and even if you never update it it will still be one of my favorite stories on FF
greasy snivellus chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
haha pepper spray...

so let me guess ryoka or something cheats with renji?
greasy snivellus chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
so when is renji going to die
greasy snivellus chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
pretty sure you ain't supposed to lower the temperature when someone's freezing . . .
that's just an ass move.

other than that, great chapter. I love your story.
greasy snivellus chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
but what about byaruki? XD
KingOfDZambiez chapter 32 . 9/20/2017
This chapter has me so salty but it's a good one nonetheless
Lambinator chapter 37 . 4/15/2017
I'll start off by saying that this is the first Bleach fanfiction I have ever read. (I read it on DeviantArt because I stumbled up on it when I was looking at your art and only just found it on this site)

I've only recently been introduced to Bleach, in fact it's even my first Manga/Anime, so there are a lot of firsts. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with Ichiruki.

I've held back a review for a while now, and I think it's well past due that I finally comment on how freakin' amazing this fanfiction is. I've been around the Bleach community for at least a month now, and have spent a good deal of that month reading fanfictions, and I've come to the conclusion.

This fanfiction is the best IchiRuki fanfiction out there. The plot is well constructed, the execution is as close to perfect as humanly possible, the writing style is addictive, the background story is amazing, (Rukia being a Manga artist is just perfect in every way.) You've even opened the doors to a whole different storyline with the Arrancars, one that I have no doubt that you've already thought through.

Unfortunately... the last time it was updated will be 6 years ago on Thursday. I cannot express enough how this fanfiction has impacted my reading life. And the only word to describe my feelings on the discontinuation of this nothing short but crushing.

I've had my fair share of fanfictions that have been discontinued with so much potential gone, but this really takes the cake. I have never felt so disappointed due to a fanfiction, and never thought I would be, but then again, I never thought that one could make me laugh out loud, pull on my heart and make me say downright aww.

I've never begged for the continuation of a story, but this one deserves it.

PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/12/2016
The idea of your story is good but i dont like how it's written though... I dont like your write style.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/21/2015
Ha? You abandon such a great piece with a "action will up a notch in the next ch" and stuff? It's been 4 years dammit! COME BACK! We're dying here!
boreddude70 chapter 37 . 4/7/2015
I found this while trying to find a decent IchiRuki fic, and I'm almost ashamed to say its taken all my free time to read the last 4 days. I've really enjoyed what you've posted, especially this last chapter. Here's to hoping someday this will get a conclusion.
FunnyEasyMe chapter 37 . 4/2/2015
Awesome please please please write ahead as fast as you can I love this fic its one of my favorites.
nemo3IR chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
Please don't abandon this beautiful story.
I hope you still have a plan of updating this.
Yueru chapter 37 . 12/6/2014
Guest chapter 37 . 10/21/2014
MOOOOOOOOOORE ICHIRUKI!
Strawberriii-chan chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
I know in your profile you said that you are focusing on updating FALL. But that was a little over.. 3 (?) years ago. Many people are counting on you to scratch up another chapter! :)