Reviews for Dark Skies
writinmomma chapter 11 . 4/14
This was hard to read. I'm the mother of a preemie so reading that brought it all back up. I need to go hug my baby now.
Erimenthe chapter 12 . 2/3
Wonderful. I'm glad things worked out for all of them, including Narcissa. A beautiful end to a wonderful story.
FanGirlJen chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
awww this is cute :D so did hermione take her newts?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
This story was disappointing, all of it.
Cyclax chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Absolutely amazing and I love it. 5 stars!
Slythindor Complex chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
Read through Diary of a Songbird and this all in one week- both are really good stories! I felt like there were some instances where Hermione was OOC but overall I enjoyed them. Solid job :)
IsabellaElric chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
A wonderful story! I stayed up all night reading the first story and this one. Just wonderful! I loved every twist and turn. All the emotions. Perfectt!
Rowan'sSecrets chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
Brillant story, I really loved how it wasn't just smut like some other fanfics I have read. Very well written, you should be proud of yourself, we'll done :)
dramioneotp chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
that was so intresting. kinda thrilling in the end and so secretive all through out the story. i really liked it.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Awww. That was a very good ending.
I'm sad it's over already.
qnadia7 chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Great, now I'm an emotional wreck. Bloody brilliant piece, one of the best that I've read (and I've read a lot). Thank you.
lizzy1234 chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
that is the cutes story i have ever read! I read diary of a song bird on my account with this username but I didn't realise there was a sequel! This is a great story and i definitly loved it 3
PastHopingFor chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
AWWW ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVED! Amazing story! I loved almost every bit of it!
silverphoenix2715 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Just finished reading both stories and I have to say that I absolutely loved them! I was a bit skeptical when I found out Hermione was pregnant but it works perfectly and I don't think you could have done it any other way. Yes, this is mega-late and you probably won't even read this.. but you should know how many people love your stories :)
(I'm suprised this hasn't got that many reviews, it is a REALLY amazing story and a prefect sequel to DoaS)
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ah, she's pregnant, silly girl. I'm glad I'm coming into these stories once they've been finished so I can just read to my heart's content!