Reviews for The Bittersweet Taste of Victory
Etsuko Kaname chapter 1 . 7/14
Hello little genius; I need to say you this history is fantastic! Awesome !
I love it in all aspects!
For you information , it's the third time I read your history.
I really love Tomiones! (Special that Drak Lord juju )
creativebug1988 chapter 31 . 4/7
I loved reading this fanfic so much. I don't read much Volmione (as I prefer Tomione), but this was a great one. I though the concept of the Amulet of Aine was so interesting. I also enjoyed your take on Amortentia. You did an amazing job at writing Voldemort as a gray character, and by then end of the story, his relationship with Hermione was my favorite part of the story. I'm so glad that Hermione brought him back to life. The epilogue was fun because you introduced their children, who were all unique in his or her own way. I wonder what Voldemort is going to be up to now that he absorbed Hermione's darkness.
lakelady8425 chapter 31 . 2/20
Positively epic in scale and so well done. I binge-read this on AFF and enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you.
HubrisBrutus chapter 31 . 1/20
I FUCKING LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
بہت خوب
SakuraYukino chapter 31 . 8/30/2016
️️️️️️️️
Neil chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Nope, lost interest as soon as you introduced Yoda the wizard monk. Stupid.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/7/2016
Fantastic story,... damn crappy Epilogue. Its like.. no matter what happens they lived to have a 100 children... feels like total lack of imagination in Epilogue. Just like Epilogue in books/1000s other Harry Potter fanfics... and lived to multiply.

Also, you should put the Romance part somewhere in there... not simply Drama/Angst. (scrap one put in Romance)

Now... waiting for part 2... How will Hermione deal with darkness over next 1000 years? or maybe just 10. How did Riddle survive afterall?
WannaLove chapter 31 . 6/25/2016
I'm so glad people like you exist and write thos kind of fics for us, that was an amazing story you gave us and wow thank you you have so much imagination. This one is now one of my favs, for sure. Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/16/2016
I really enjoyed rereading you story! Thanks
Guest chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
*Giggles* So pretty much like the weasel bloodtraitors
then..multiplying non stop until you start to eradicate the problem...
Guest chapter 24 . 3/17/2016
*Sneer* And what was your filthy bloodtraitor parents excuse for giving birth to an whole nest of future bloodtraitors?..
Guest chapter 31 . 3/16/2016
What an fantastic story!, an mind-boggling epic of an saga, great job!.
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 30 . 2/14/2016
Lol I hate how ffn only allow one review per chapter but whatever. Sorry I forgot to ask if there'll be more for this story? I cannot express how much I loved this story, it was so interesting and the plot so intricate that I couldn't put this story down until I finished it at like 3 yesterday morning. Hence such a short review last night. But my goodness there are no words for this Tomione/Volmione story. And the ending? This last chapter it made me so happy yet I'm left with so many more questions? I mean this last chapter was a great ending but I'm just selfish and want to read more about these two. Oh and your other story the prisoner, I loved that as well! A good Tomione/Volmione is my guilty pleasure, I'm just so shocked at how little reviews these stories get because they're absolutely brilliant! I literally cannot ship Hermione with anyone else the way I ship these two. Tomione/Volmione just make sense to me. So thank you so much for writing these amazing stories, I really appreciate it as a Tomione shipper.
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 31 . 2/14/2016
That was just so great! Thanks!