Reviews for The Bittersweet Taste of Victory
Perhentian chapter 31 . 11/29/2017
Wow, I read this fanfiction in two days, cannot stop reading until the end. It is a very good Voldemort / Hermione fic. Thank you very much for writting and sharing it !
esthe chapter 31 . 10/12/2017
the last ones my favorite.
Voldy Voldy
snapeophil chapter 31 . 10/5/2017
Brillant writing. Loved how you developed the characters. Absolutely adored the 10 little Death Eaters rhyme. Very original Story Line. Thanks so much for sharing.
natashaa78 chapter 31 . 9/19/2017
Wow! This was a wondeful story. I just love everything about it. It was a very slow burnish story and I found it very fitting. I adored how they had so many children and still wanted more, in fanfic tom and hermione often never have children or just are unable to, I loved that this was a posibility for them. Loved! The ending so much, I look forward to re-reading this wondeful peace of work in the future.
natashaa78 chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
I really wanted hermione to appear dead or something just to see his reaction but oh well.
Etsuko Kaname chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Hello little genius; I need to say you this history is fantastic! Awesome !
I love it in all aspects!
For you information , it's the third time I read your history.
I really love Tomiones! (Special that Drak Lord juju )
creativebug1988 chapter 31 . 4/7/2017
I loved reading this fanfic so much. I don't read much Volmione (as I prefer Tomione), but this was a great one. I though the concept of the Amulet of Aine was so interesting. I also enjoyed your take on Amortentia. You did an amazing job at writing Voldemort as a gray character, and by then end of the story, his relationship with Hermione was my favorite part of the story. I'm so glad that Hermione brought him back to life. The epilogue was fun because you introduced their children, who were all unique in his or her own way. I wonder what Voldemort is going to be up to now that he absorbed Hermione's darkness.
lakelady8425 chapter 31 . 2/20/2017
Positively epic in scale and so well done. I binge-read this on AFF and enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you.
HubrisBrutus chapter 31 . 1/20/2017
I FUCKING LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
بہت خوب
SakuraYukino chapter 31 . 8/30/2016
️️️️️️️️
Neil chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Nope, lost interest as soon as you introduced Yoda the wizard monk. Stupid.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/7/2016
Fantastic story,... damn crappy Epilogue. Its like.. no matter what happens they lived to have a 100 children... feels like total lack of imagination in Epilogue. Just like Epilogue in books/1000s other Harry Potter fanfics... and lived to multiply.

Also, you should put the Romance part somewhere in there... not simply Drama/Angst. (scrap one put in Romance)

Now... waiting for part 2... How will Hermione deal with darkness over next 1000 years? or maybe just 10. How did Riddle survive afterall?
WannaLove chapter 31 . 6/25/2016
I'm so glad people like you exist and write thos kind of fics for us, that was an amazing story you gave us and wow thank you you have so much imagination. This one is now one of my favs, for sure. Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/16/2016
I really enjoyed rereading you story! Thanks