Reviews for A Year On An Airplane
Smithy chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I forgot to mention that when Will's Blackberry went off, it reminded me of a scene where Drew Baylor {Orlando Bloom} was trying to kill himself after a really bad day in 'Elizabethtown', and his cell phone kept going off, and 'Can't Get Next To You' by the Temptations was his ringtone. If I honestly had a ringtone, it would be something patriotic, say 'America, The Beautiful', but some of them are so bloody annoying, it turned me off.
Smithy chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I never reviewed this story, and I must say, Richard was a real jerk. I am glad Elizabeth gave him the heave-ho, to be with the one she loved.
Bee chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
My first Willabeth & so very happy at the moment :D
The Obssesive Fangirl chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Okay for starters I didn't really LIKE modern Willabeth but now...OMYGOSH IT WAS AMAZING-NESS! You got Will PERFECTLY! It's exactly how I imagined him c: And Elizabeth was awesome too. Alright PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL SOON!
The Obssesive Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Gosh this fanfic is so angest-y and romantic at the same time. I LOVE IT! XD actually I've already read the whole thing twice over. c: its awesome. Alright down to business. PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL! *-* You must! it's totally epic...please write the sequel soon. for you fans sake...
Sinking Shipper chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Awww! Loved it! But I was screaming JUST KISS ALREADY! The entire time. :) Could u please write an epilogue or a sequel? Please?
E Salvatore chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Finally finished this. Took me all of THREE days! Really glad to hear that it's a trilogy...which means there's a sequel...and a sequel to the sequel, right? Pretty please have that up soon! One of the best fics I've ever read, undoubtly the best Pirates fic ever.
idle curiosity chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh, I know that this is completely sappy, but one of my favorite songs is "Airplanes" by B.o.B.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now."

If ever a song personified Elizabeth, that would be it.

I loved this fic. I would love to see the sequel, because I can't help it, I want to see Elizabeth and Will have their happy ending.
sweet.sonata chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
PLEASE let there be a continuation in a sequel. It just breaks my heart to see it end this way and not seeing them get together!
KisstheRain14 chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
this was an amazing story. a bittersweet ending, but still, very, very good. :] you're a great writer.
jennwrote chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
AH! I absolutely loved the story. It was simply amazing the whole way through, invoking all ranges of emotion. Is it too late to plead for a sequel?
lynxlan chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Well we always hope for happy endings but this was much more realistic. I like to believe that they will eventually find each other again but everyone will have their own opinion. Very nicely written anyway. :)
xpiratesfan4lifex chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
you should update this! please! pretty please? pretty please with a cherry and some shirtless Will on top? :)
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hello there! :) Haven't forgotten you over here! I hope you had a nice holiday season and a happy new year! Maybe we'll see an update to ring in the new decade? ;)
DamageReport chapter 5 . 1/2/2010