Reviews for Until You Come Back to me Again
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
So beautiful. Loved everything about this story. Such an original idea. Great work!
jade chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
WOW i like this story
LuckyBunny87 chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
I really enjoyed this, it was very sweet. )
Olga chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
I liked it a lot. Thank you.
Jenbunny chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
This ... I really loved this story. I just found it last night and have not being able to stop reading it, well except for the times I had to actually leave the computer for various real life type things during the night and day . The point is that this is an amazing story that I really really enjoyed. I will be adding it to my favorites and I must thank you for writing such a story. I always love when I happen upon a story like this one that just really pulls me into it. Great work _
Daichilover chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Wow. This was beautiful and touching in every way. Mamoru was so understandable . . . it was heart-breakingly brilliant! The plot was unique, the characters had purpose and could stand on their own and YOUR WRITING STYLE IS BEAUTIFUL! I cannot get over how touching this story is! It's in my heart forever and ever now! Thanks for writing such a nice story!

Daichi
SailorMoonForever chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
OMG loved it 3 had to go through and reread it cuz i forgot many details :P but i really loved teh ending. Had a smile on my face reading it the whole time!
Song Of Hope chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
How did Seiya react to this, and how did they break up, I'm too curious for my own good.
koh319 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
this has been one of my favorite stories, im so glad it has the ending it does now it was well worth the wait, keep up the good work
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Aww, thats soo sweet. hope you have more stories about our favorite couples. See ya! :D
Sailor Violin chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I loved this story since the moment I read it. Admittedly, I haven't been on fanfic in a long while but I definitely came back for your story. Thank you for writing it. I loved every minute!
Dertupio chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Thanks for the update. lovely ending
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Aww, yay for this story, it was a nice ending, keep up the good work on future projects
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Mmmmmmooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeee of the best ones . _ . They should Have A Happily ever after
lylyevans chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
pleas epretty please continue!