Reviews for The Correct Way
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Im still unclear on how ur
portrayed Phoenix qualifies his partners though..Other than that it was an interesting story:)
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
AHHHH THIS IS SO GREAT :D
AminaOshi chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is, by far the best fic I have ever read hands down. Turlough the whole thing, I thought the words Phoenix wanted to hear was the "three words", and then it turns out it was "that"! Best plot twist ever. Coupled by quirky and intelligent story telling,without having to resor to hyperbolic words, this is a fic for the gods.
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Edgeworth, did you forget about your dog until the end there?
iberumkam chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I have no words. This was beautiful, aaaah I love this pairing even more! thanks for sharing, this is GREAT.
CatMuto chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Adorable, erotic and wonderful. Now I have to go read the full version on dA.

C-A
ziraulo chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This fic is amazing! You are one of the best writers I have ever encountered. The monologues were very much in character, and Miles' conversation with the lady at the apartment was hilarious! And your title? Absolute genius. Don't ever stop writing, okay?
Murder Junkie chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I quite enjoyed reading this. Heaven knows how long ago you posted it, I recently went on another PW kick, and, well... I felt the need to comment!

Unfortunately, I've been unable to find the full version, despite visiting your da profile. Maybe it's because I'm on my mobile, but I get the feeling you removed it. Which is a shame, as I'd very much like to read it...

Anyway, very nicely done! Even edited for Content, this was well worth my time.
ignorethisiwas12 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
It took me a really long time to figure out what the condition was XD

*smacks self for not realizing sooner XD

Aww he called him Fee :D
The Cruel Mistress chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I really liked this. You're very talented at descriptions. C: But... I didn't think the characters sounded like the original characters... I still really liked it though.
X-parrot chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Okay, that is crazy cute, between Miles's plotting and Phoenix's foiling. My favorite part was Miles's plans for the future, including their eventual inevitable deaths. He's so logical about it - oh Edgeworth!
Wolfareen chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I loved that tremendously.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
wow, hot. but um, what exactly was the condition for them to go out?
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
*reduced to a pile of happy noises*

So cute :333 YOU ROCK AND KEEP IT UP YEAH.
z chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is just superb. Your writing has such clarity and yet so much personality, and I just feel so fond of the characters! I honestly could not for the life of me figure out the trick until Edgeworth went out and actually SAID it - and then my reactions just came in waves, somewhat like: 1) what? 2) oh 3) OH 4) OH HIS NAME 5) WRIGHT 6) THE CORRECT WAY, NOT THE RIGHT WAY 7) OH

My mind was pretty much blown to kingdom come and left the rest of me shuddering in overwhelming coolness. Simply beautiful characterizations, plot, foreshadowing, humor, everything...! Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to read this.