Reviews for The Correct Way
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2022
Can anyone post the link for the DeviantArt version because I can't find it
Midnightress chapter 1 . 11/12/2021
I HAVE NEVER COMMENTED ANYTHING IN FANFICTION. NET SO THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M COMMENTING AND I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT AND THE MAIN FACTOR OF WHY I LOVE THIS IS BECAUSE IT'S TOP MILES AND BOTTOM PHOENIX (even though the theme you pick here if we're on ao3 is only suggestive, I think?) AND I'M VERY PICKY SO CJDNJDJDNDJD IT'S SO HARD FINDING ONE WITH TOP MILES SO I'M REALLY GLAD I DECIDED TO INSTALL THIS APP BACK JUST CUZ I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME MORE AA EDGEWRIGHT FICS TO READ AND THIS ONE IS DEFINITELY THE CHERRY ON TOP! Again I love it very much author thank you for this wonderful beautiful magnificent written piece of work. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 33333333
Erlkonig chapter 1 . 8/6/2021
I love this story! It's so charming and sweet. I didn't figure out the condition until the roundabout sign, same time Miles did. I love the feeling of all the clues lining up! 3
Kyogre chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Still one of my favorite AA fics. ...Even though all the scene breaks are gone.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This is perfect :D
("Detective, You're a… person." is the best line)
DeathByFandom13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
LOVE IT! LOLOLOLOL
AClusterOfFandom chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Oh gosh, this was published in 2007... How did I find this masterpiece? I enjoyed this so much, because I figured it out by 'Tuesday morning' so the rest of the time ever hint was just hysterical. I bet this was fun to write. I also love your Edgeworth, very sexy Miles makes a refreshing change to the way he's often written. Anyway, 8 years later you may not see this review, but this was excellent. Thank you for putting it on the internet. _
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Im still unclear on how ur
portrayed Phoenix qualifies his partners though..Other than that it was an interesting story:)
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
AHHHH THIS IS SO GREAT :D
AminaOshi chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is, by far the best fic I have ever read hands down. Turlough the whole thing, I thought the words Phoenix wanted to hear was the "three words", and then it turns out it was "that"! Best plot twist ever. Coupled by quirky and intelligent story telling,without having to resor to hyperbolic words, this is a fic for the gods.
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Edgeworth, did you forget about your dog until the end there?
iberumkam chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I have no words. This was beautiful, aaaah I love this pairing even more! thanks for sharing, this is GREAT.
CatMuto chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Adorable, erotic and wonderful. Now I have to go read the full version on dA.

C-A
ziraulo chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This fic is amazing! You are one of the best writers I have ever encountered. The monologues were very much in character, and Miles' conversation with the lady at the apartment was hilarious! And your title? Absolute genius. Don't ever stop writing, okay?
Murder Junkie chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I quite enjoyed reading this. Heaven knows how long ago you posted it, I recently went on another PW kick, and, well... I felt the need to comment!

Unfortunately, I've been unable to find the full version, despite visiting your da profile. Maybe it's because I'm on my mobile, but I get the feeling you removed it. Which is a shame, as I'd very much like to read it...

Anyway, very nicely done! Even edited for Content, this was well worth my time.