Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
theneutralite chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
...
nightelf37 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Sheesh! Like Mrfipp, you misunderstand the concept of a Gunblade; despite the name, it CANNOT fire bullets; the trigger is for making the blade vibrate, resulting in more damage at impact
JuseaPeterson chapter 52 . 10/31/2007
Wow. That was really good. I love how it went to show that Blake, Eric and Taylor were still friends and it's cool that they were brought back.

I love the party at the end. Hunter hitting on Tori who rejected him cracked me up, and then the camera thing with Kelly was cute. Love that Blake came back in and kissed Tori that was so cute.

And I love that end with Shane and Kapri on the balcony and that last phrase of using the title was just perfect and fit so well.

Thank you so much for the story, I loved it. It's definitely one of my favorites. Great job. And can't wait to hear more from you. :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 51 . 10/31/2007
Oh my gosh you're killing me here. I can't believe that chapter, it was so horribly sad and depressing with Shane being lost.

I wonder why he's there and what's going on with him and why he can't see Kapri anymore.

She sent the feather to him, didn't that mean anything? Man.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens.
JuseaPeterson chapter 50 . 10/31/2007
Wow. They beat her. That was awesome. Loved the end fight and the reference to the final battle in Ninja Storm, that was cool.

Love how they continued and wouldn't give up.

I can't believe it's almost over. Good chapter.

So she brought Kapri there, interesting. I wonder what'll happen now and how they'll get back.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 49 . 10/29/2007
Wow. That was freaky, the sorceress that they were fighting and how it was changing battlefields all over. It was weird, but interesting.

Seeing the rangers/those guys on the crosses was freaky and very scary. I think it did well to add into the feeling that was going on there.

I love how Shane grabbed Kapri's hand and led her away. Good chapter. I can't wait to read more.
JuseaPeterson chapter 48 . 10/29/2007
That was good. I like how you described it and how it went through everything.

I love the Shane/Kapri, Hunter/Kelly, Dustin/Marah and Blake/Tori moments.

I love all the memories they saw and how it focused on the friendship and love stuff that Tommy was talking about.

It was cool that Shane got to see what was in Kapri's bubble and even when he saw her like that he just ignored it. And I love how he's not letting her go.

I wonder what's on the other side of the door?
JuseaPeterson chapter 47 . 10/26/2007
That was really good.

I love how Eric and Taylor stopped and let Kelly go knowing that Blake was lost and they couldn't help him.

I'm glad you changed the way with Blake in the story, but that's the Blake/Tori shipper in me. :) Love those parts by the way, they were so cute. And I like how you used his guilt and broke through the spell. Also I like Kapri's thoughts about Blake/Hunter.

Loved the Shane/Kapri part when he got her back, that was so cute.

I wonder what'll happen now?
JuseaPeterson chapter 46 . 10/26/2007
That was good. The explanation Tommy gave at the beginning made a bit more sense. I like the reasoning. It'll be freaky when it happens, but...

I love how protective Shane was of Kapri and attacking Eric like that, wow.

I love that Jindrax and Toxica just took off.

I love the Dustin/Marah moment.

Can't wait for more.
JuseaPeterson chapter 45 . 10/22/2007
Wow. Talk about explanation. So they'll kill Adel so Ultimecia will go into Kapri's body and then Kelly will send them back until she feels time compressing then she'll send them to Ultimecia's time but it's only going to be Ultimecia and Kapri.

I also liked the explanation about Kelly's past and Tommy's past.

They got to meet Jason, Zack and Tommy. Wow, didn't see that one coming. Loved Shane's thoughts.

I love that scene in the flowers, that was so beautiful. I love how the others left: Hunter-bruise, Dustin and Marah-a bit awkward, Tori-picking up the light blue flower and the navy flower thinking about who she likes. And then Shane and Kapri's conversation, that was just so perfect, I loved it. I love how she told him about the dream and then he promised her that was so sweet. And him holding her hand, wow I loved it all.

Well I can't wait to see how this goes. It'll be awesome. I do wonder what'll happen in the end. Love the chapter (lots of Shane/Kapri) and can't wait for more.
JuseaPeterson chapter 44 . 10/19/2007
Oh my gosh I can't believe them they were going to kill her, how horrible.

I love how the others were all still wanting to get Kapri even after finding out she was a sorceress.

I wonder where Kelly went to...

I love how Hunter was staring at Marah and then stopped when Shane glared at him.

It was cool when Marah and Hunter took off flying.

I loved the rescue and then Shane kissing her, oh my gosh I loved that part.

I wonder what's going to happen next.
JuseaPeterson chapter 43 . 10/19/2007
Oh my gosh. I loved that chapter, I had a huge smile on my face, I know, I know, well until the end.

I love how you found out what happened to Kapri, she's a sorceress, didn't see that one coming. I wonder how everyone else found out.

I love how Shane's voice brought her back and kept her from dying and that he went out to get her. Then getting onto that ship-I'm still iffy about that stuff.

I love when they're in the cockpit and she sits in his lap and they hold each other. Oh my gosh, that whole scene was beautiful.

Thank you, that was amazing. And I love how Shane opened up to her and then he went and comforted her.
JuseaPeterson chapter 42 . 10/10/2007
Okay first I forgot to say how much I love how worried and protective Shane is over Kapri.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it she's in Kapri, so what's happening is she trapped?

I loved the flashbacks, it was cool to see it in her mind. And Blake is being controlled. Man. What's going to happen?

Everything's getting really crazy. Poor Kapri and what's going to happen to Shane.

Now I'm really on the edge of my seat, can't wait for more.
JuseaPeterson chapter 41 . 10/10/2007
Thanks for the recap. Blake, is he on the green thing? And possessed?

Poor Hunter, Marah and Dustin.

Andros, that was cool.

And reuniting with Kelly. Now they know that the monsters are coming, can Kelly help?

And what does that phrase mean?
JuseaPeterson chapter 40 . 10/10/2007
Okay, that was interesting. So the moon and Lunatic Pandora are causing the monsters?

Shane, Kapri and Tori went to space where Kelly was sent to keep her safe.

Now they're trying to help protect that city. Hopefully the sorceress isn't nearby, and I wonder where Blake is?

What's going on with that green thing?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »