Reviews for Irvine Vs Pupu
Vincent Vendetta chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
For the most part, I think this story was good. It could do with a little more detail and maybe a more climactic ending, but overall I enjoyed it.
Ishte chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
Bwa haha.. Every time I read a chapter of this story it just cracks. me. up. Just YAY...
Ishte chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Um... I don't see any giant paragraph blocks of doom here. Charles Dickens wrote sentences as long as these graphs. For example, the classic entry into A Tale of Two Cities:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

Anyway, I love this story can I assume that now Squall has seen the 'thing' too?
Lyedmehxisxtooxlazyxtoxsignxin chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
Nice chapter.

There's only one small thing thats bugging me REALLY badly in all of your chapters though ...

You write in BIG pharagraph blocks of DOOM!

Try to separate some of your sentence's so I can read them better and I might be able to not jumble them all up in my head XD

x

(AKA: Lyedmeh)
Kyasarin X chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
“It wasn’t a bird, it was some kind of flying thing and it was carrying a head!”

HAHAHAHAHA ::Cough:: HAHAHAHAHA!

I can SO picture Irvine letting out a girly scream! Loved this chappie.

And the flying cow thing, is so funny and I can't seem to get it out of my head when I read this.

x
Ishte chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
This is really just cracking me up. Irvine cracks me up anyway, but this is great. "Damned cows and heads."
Kyasarin X chapter 1 . 8/24/2007