Reviews for Pale Bride
and if I dream chapter 1 . 8/25
I know this is old, but I want to congratulate you on this. The writing in beautiful and it made me tear up several times. You portrayed Al so well, and then Dirk too. It was wonderful.
Violets and Lilies chapter 1 . 4/5
I really enjoyed this!

There were a couple of chapters throughout where I had my heart in my throat wondering if you were going to kill Al off, but I was always relieved that he made it through. Extra glad for a happy ending too.

*grins* I wonder how Al will do as a married man?

Saissa chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks.

And the book Sahara is one of my most favourite Pitt Stories (along with Treasure and Inca Gold from the early books.)
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
wow. I don't know why this only has 13 deserves so much more. I"m a girl, and I like Clive Cussler, and this literally had me in tears half the time.
petey L chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
finally! another girl who loves clive cussler! ive read all the books and i absolutely love them. god it sucks that no other girls like these books. i tried recomending one to my friend but she wouldn't read it. anyway i really liked this story and i think you're a great author
The Breeze chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Good story. Even had the strange "old man Cussler" appearance. :)
misspiggy chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
to your comment at the top, that no other girls like clive cussler.

I am a girl and i think he is the best author of all times as well as a genuis. I myself have written stories with Dirk and Al.

Of the few Clive Cussler books i've read Al is and will always be my favourite.

Props to you, although im not very far, Al gets his turn in the spotlight.

may Al live forever
Jevvica chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Thanks for an Al centered story!

I also need to know which book Al, Dirk and Rudy were stranded on the side of an arctic mountain searching for a team of explorers that were said to have found a hidden tropical world under a glacier. It is not one I have read and I desperately want to!
Renata Swift chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Good one! And yeah, I'm one of the few girls that like Clive Cussler. It's sad, really, that there are only FIVE fanfics on this site.
ellie chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I'm sorry, I cannot take what book "Al, Dirk and Rudy had been stranded on the side of an arctic mountain searching for a team of explorers that were said to have found a hidden tropical world under a glacier."? please tell me, I'm going mad...sorry again for my TERRIBLE English...
ellie chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
well, I am a girl and I ADORE Clive Cussler...and Al! I think he's the best. Now don't kill me, but I don't like Dirk (senior) much. He's so...perfect, he can do everything, and I this is something I can't stand. Instead Al is absolutely great and I'm so happy that in this fanfic Dirk shows so well how much he cares about "the little Italian"...speaking of Italian people, I'm Italian too, so forgive me if my English is not correct...and I still want to ask for the Dirk Pitt's fans to forgive me...think this way: I don't like him, so I am not going to steal him from you!

Anyway, congratulations to the author: this fanfic is fantastic, I felt really terrible (I was SO worried about Al...), and this means it is really good written...will you please write more about clive cussler's books?
seetheworld chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
CJ chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Great story! Only thing: Dirk's wife's name is spelt "Loren" - it took me a couple of chapters to figure out who you were talking about.

Thanks for the good read.
PernDragonrider chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
EXCELLENT Dirk/Al fic. I loved that you included Dirk Jr and Summer into the tale along with Rudy and Lauren too. Reminded me of reading one of Cussler's novels - which all of my copies are dog eared from reading all the time.

Oh and I thought I was the ONLY female Clive Cussler fan in the world. I've enjoyed Dirk Pitt/Al for a LONG time now.

Yes, like you I do wish there was really a cure for cancer and urge everyone to get screened - male and female alike. I am currently dealing with the very real specter of cancer in the life of a loved one, my mother. She has breast cancer that went to the bone, causing a break in her left femur last June. Thankfully she's slowly recovering from the break and moving around more every day, but it's been a long hard slog. The cancer is slowly shrinking and the treatments the oncologist has her on are working very well.

Again, extremely enjoyable tale. Very IN character for Dirk, Al, Lauren, Summer, Dirk Jr., and Rudy Gunn. Now I'm going to go and dig out "Raise the Titanic" or "Night Probe" and enjoy a trip into my favorite NUMA explorers lives.

kmsparklin chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
OMG! I just found this story and I love it! There are too few Clive Cussler stories out there, and for one to be so well written just makes my day. Almost makes me want to write one...hmm after i finish my others maybe. Anyway loved it!