Reviews for An Awkward Reunion
q.thews chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
That is much more believable than many other versions where they become fast friends in just one meeting.
LittleMissInsomnia chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
great story :) i love dudley and harry reunion stories!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. It was a perfect look at the state of Harry and Dudley's relationship (how they left it and how it'd probably be if they ever bumped into each other again like this) and you portrayed it convincingly. Well done!
mcfuz chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This was nice. I love Harry being all fatherly. :P
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I have always wondered on the relationship between the two cousins. Good story. :)
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love this. It's not completely happy or optimistic, but awkward. Definitely fits the unfulfilled side. I hope you write more like this. Wonderful fic.
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was great, definitely an awkward moment.
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
That was an awesome little fic :) I love awkward moments involving Harry and the Dursleys :) And James is TOO cute
punkey.doodle.funky.noodle chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I like this; you should write a sequel! Extremely well-written.

Love,

Emily
noamg chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I can relate to the feeling and you did a very good job conveying it.
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I am definitely feeling "unfulfilled" as you put it. D: I always do feel like there should have been more with those two. And I always feel like the two of them should come to an understanding and eventually, as they mature/grow older, accept each other. Maybe be friends instead of being awkwardly related.

And the, "At the end of the Harry Potter series, I was left with the feeling that Dudley and Harry had come to a sort of understanding… but at the same time, that they didn't understand each other at all (if that makes any sense)." thing does make sense...er somehow. It's a good explanation of what happened between the two. xD

I honestly love how you write. :D James sounds adorable, by the way, haha.
4-eyedDragon chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That was really good! I always wondered what it would be like if Harry and Dudley met up again, and I could totally picture this! Good job! This is going on my list of favorites
jewelofmyeye chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
good
Bottled Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Well- I love to make "authoresses" happy! Great one-shot. Honestly, this is one of the best Harry/Dudley reconciation stories I've read. Really well written- great job!

Keep writing,

Bottled Sunshine
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
lol. I frequently forget milk and have to go back for it, so that was an awesome finishing line.