Reviews for Banana Lollipops
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
OMG LOVE IT POST MORE PLZ!
Naaer- inactive chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Yay, fluffy kind of-smut :D [smuff!] And it wasn't too overdone either. A handful of such scenes I've come across have been waaaay too overworked/graphic or other. This is nice and subtle. I prefer subtle hints rather than explicitness anyhow :/ Usually gives the story more body; here you're leaving more to the imagination XD

Look forward to more of your future writings w

.N
DoctorsCompanionLela chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I need to praise Lady Timelord for giving you this challenge because you did an amazing job!
Aleviel chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Are you sure you're a first timer? Cause you did damn good. This was a fine little piece of smut. I enjoyed it. When you get more confident about your writing, you should definitely do a full on sex scene, because the build up was really hot.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Not bad...
Gackt and Teru forever chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh wow,that was fantasic. i loved it. i love the doctor and rose. this is the first doctor who fanfic i have read. i have written some of my own but cant post them yet. dont worry you will gain confidence and yes i think you should go into much more detail. this really touched me. i was breathing hevily it was so sweet. they are the best on screen couple ever! I also know its been confoermed that rose will be comeing back in the fourth series. this is confermed by the bbc! the xmas spechial of Doctor Who series four will be on xmas day at 19:00pm so get ready and get our doctor (10th) and rose dolls our and sonic scew driver cos its gunna be a packed ride. with rose coming back and mrtha makeng a reaperance and donna on the TARDIS. also the doctor gets to snog kyle as she is playing a watress on the Titanic in the xmas spechial.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
-doesn't hit you-

You shouldn't be scared at all, actually. Thou art Talented.
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
You have alot of potential as a writer, that much is obvious. The fact that a Nicholas Sparks book made him cry (almost) is hilarious, and beautifully in character if you remember that he admitted to Martha that the seventh Harry Potter book made him cry. I wish you had gone further, of course, because it started off really hot. I understand being uncomfortable in writing it your first time, but once you've done it once you'll be surprised how easy and how much fun it can be, trying to avoid cliches. I strongly suggest you write another one, because you had the beginnings of some great smut.
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This was great! really great cause I kept picturing me in Rose's position.

:D

Outsider
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I LOVE IT!:D

And thanks for the dedication

x
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
No probs for the challenge!

And you did it fab-ly! -nods- you really did! :D
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Sweet. :)
Kath19 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I thought was really good, I think it's better to wait till your sure before writting those kinds of scenes anyway.
NonExistente chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I liked it! But.. I'm not sure if it should've been rated as an 'M'... but that's just me! Hehe! Very good, I think you should try this sorta thing again! :D

x