Reviews for What Happened
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
a beautiful piece! so sad and lovely! fantastic job!
EHWIES chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like the fragmented writing style of this-it matches the mood well. Nice work!
K. East chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is incredible. The fragmented feel - like it doesn't quite go all together - contributes really well to the emotion of the piece. The way you wrote this was amazing - that mix of first and second person. It really brings out Remus's character.

Thanks for a great read. I really did enjoy this oneshot. :D
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Beautiful. I love the sense of desperation and inevitability and hopelessness. The stream of consciousness suits this perfectly.
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I adored this piece. Yes, it was jumpy and all over the place. But really, I loved it. It was like, in all it's jumping around it showed the true track of thought a person usually has. I mean, if you think about the thought process someone has, it is generally one thing, then you are reminded of another, and another, and another and you manage to think of a million things in a few minutes.

Anyway, I think that the way this piece showed the Remus' thoughts was great, plus it was so shattered and feeling that it even depressed me a bit (good thing, I promise. You made it seem real!). I felt so sorry for Remus, and I liked the way you portrayed him. Great job!

Wordy
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
while i don't really like this pairing, i have to say your story was beautiful. it made me want to cry. poor remus.
ancientandmostnoble chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
You do write beautifully. I loved the sort of ephemeral imagery that you used to describe this unusual, yet perfect couple. Because what stands in this oneshot was the heart wrenching portrayal of the last instants of the time that Lily and Remus shared together, and you made it so poignant and intense. Remus' tortured soul, and his desperation are so tangible in this oneshot, and it made me pain for him all the way through.

I was immediately smitten by the first paragraph of this fanfiction. The rhetoric in it is so powerful, that it caught me by surprise, and glued my eyes on the screen till I read the last word of your story. Really really well done, you should be so proud!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
-wipes tears- That was bittersweet, and I loved it!
etherian chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This is so very beautiful. I do not consider this jumpy or redundant as you are taking us through Remus' soul, heart and mind. Those three things are hardly so neatly organized. You truly write wonderfully.
Eriks angel 15 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
AWESOME I almost started crying at the end!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I adore this, your characterisation impeccable, your imagery so fierce and real and completely heartbreaking and adorable. I love the way you've approached their relationship, with the little things, like the swings and the not having to touch to feel close, because without the small, unnoticeable things, many relationships wouldn't exist at all.

I'm definately adding you to my author alerts, and this to my favourites.

Cuba
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Very touching! I liked the jumpiness, it made it good somehow. Anyway, this was beautiful, it really displayed Remus' emotion.

**favourites**
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This was beautiful and very well-written. I wonder why it hasn't got more reviews... I especially loved the sentenced in italics. Great job!

- Gaby
Vaime chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Jumpy, but perfect. This was an absolutely beautiful piece. Somehow it fit perfectly even though it was so shattered. I loved every second of it (even though I am slightly drunk as I write this)

Perfect. I hope to read more.

Vaime
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
You write Remus well, the jumpiness makes it work better as it seems more conflicted and thought-like. After all, since when do thoughts flow smooth? Yes, jumpy works well. Your characterisations are so perfect in my eyes. And it's a Remus fic, so that little detail alone makes me happy inside :).

Ah, Remus/Lily...love it almost as much as Remus/Tonks, but they'll always be my OTP. I was introduced, in fact, to the pairing by the very writer this is dedicated to. I love her work.