Reviews for A Kiss Of Sand
rne chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Yeah! I di enjoyeds reading this. So sweet. :-)
dude chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
ok, so i saw the pic that you got the idea from. i love your story! its beautiful. i only wish it wasnt just a one-shot... but good job though!
5thKazekage-Girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow!

Aww... This was was so kawai...

But the end makes me sad... Why Gaara ran of with Ino? Hinata is better than Ino!
Me-wants-Toast321-DEACTIVATED chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
So CUtE! *rolls on the floor like a manaic!* so cute, so cute!
BlueKnightMar chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
awwwwwwwwwwww cuteness! just like the pic
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Aww that was pretty cute. I saw the picture this story was based on and the artist gave the link to your story so I could picture the kiss scene quite easily _.

-Sandy
bronchioles chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
:D So cute~! I'm new to this pairing, but I love it! _
KatSin chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
aw _
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
So cute!

That was so adorable, I was like "Aww" the whole time!
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
AW! Its so Kawai! XD
Kumo chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
It was awesomecakes! Holy shizzles on the stick! It's 5a.m., and i need to get some sleep.. So, see ya ppl later!
SasukeUchihaFangirlx chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
aww.. _ thats so cute!
gabby chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
pretty cool.i especially liked the ending.
jue.sano chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
juesanosano.
jue.sano chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
oh my god~! XD someone told me that there was a very cute gaa/hina fic here. so i asked for the link and i start reading. and when you described what Hinata was wearing i was shocked, i was thinking "wow that sounds a lot like the pic i drew!" so i went up to the disclaimer bit and found out that you were inspired by a pic! which happens to be mine XD sorry but i'm not good with words but i really like this cute fic you wrote. not many people like Gaa/Hina i think... this is so awesome! please write more Gaa/Hina fics!

oh in case you don't believe me here's the link to my pic/gallery juesanosano.