Reviews for Past Perfect
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Great take on everything! I liked it! :)
bostafu chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow I was expecting total disbelief, crying, tears maybe some shouting and a fight. But wow, amazing, they were calm, collected and accepted and reconciled. Though it is certainly in character for them to do so.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Fantastically written. Though I've never read the manga, you described each of Yugi's experiences with Yami's dark games in such a way as left no confusion concerning any of the instances. Also, I particularly like your interpretation of Yami's voice - his speech and conviction are perfect. :) Excellent work!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Another great story... I, like everyone else, also wonder what would have happened if Yugi ever found out about the Dark Games that Yami used to "play" with his abusers.

And just for your information, the name of the escaped convict who posed as a manager in Burger World (according to Season 0) is "Jiro the Yellow Spider."

Great job!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
What I love about this story is that, without creating OOCness, it resolves the dilemma between the first seven volumes and the Duelist Kingdom arc. The original Atem frightened me when I read the first volume of the manga as a kid, and I never understood how to connect the two versions of Atem (manga and second anime). While dark, this story actually connects those two characterizations very well, almost seamlessly. Thanks for helping me find peace with my favorite, Atem, in all his forms. :) Faved.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
yay! good ending !
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I liked this story very much!

It was all very in character and I enjoyed to the very last word. Great job!
yakiyuki5044 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
not bad...

thanks your one short...
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I enjoyed this a lot.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I have been wondering how Yugi would react if he found out about some of the Pharaoh's earlier... games and what the Pharaoh would say if confronted. I think this is a pretty good way to imagine it. The Pharaoh is perhaps sorry for hurting Yugi, but not sorry for hurting his foes.
Leepet chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh man, that last line was awesome! I always wondered what Yugi would do when he found out about those early games... Great job!
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I always wondered about what would happen if Yuugi found out about that...very nice way of portraying it. I like. n.n Good job.
Karasuookami chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
hehe. too lazy to log in under my name. The criminal's name was Prisoner 7, volume 1 chapter 4.(if you're still wondering) Congrates on the well written story. I enjoyed it greatly. Keep up the great work. We need more people who can write these two in-character.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I liked it! But MAN, I bet Yugi would have really freaked if he knew what Yami did...(He didn't, right? I haven't gotten that far in the manga.)
Gamekatt101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Ah, the original Yugioh. Possibly my favorite series, if only because everyone gets out of the dueling area and into some crazy situations. (That, and Yugi's 'other self' is slightly off the deep end, but in a delightfully evil sort of way.)

I'm no expert on characters, but judging from the other reviews, it seems you got everything down perfectly, and I really like how you ended the story.

Often, a simple sentence will have more impact then a long winded paragraph.

Katt