Reviews for Smiling Back
Eleid chapter 5 . 2/16
you know is funny how danny feels he may have the right to hate evelyn and rafe for being together now that they think he is dead (for his own decision), but never ever crossed his mind that is rafe who has all the right to hate him and being as far away from danny as posible, dont forget who was the one who couldnt keep it in his pant and knocked up rafes girl.
I always felt danny liked to play the always victim but he is very bad to acknowlegde his own mistakes.
Eleid chapter 4 . 2/16
This supposedly is an alternative ending to the movie, the movie has 3 main characters, and we only have read about danny...what is happening with rafe and evelyn?...guess we only will know when danny return to PH... :(
Eleid chapter 3 . 2/16
lol, good chapter, I loved the last conversation, with the animals reference, I like kate and danny together.
4 plus 1 chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
this is great! it should be in the film, happy endings are great and it was depressing when danny died :( i really like this :)
Virginia Wolfe chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
Hey. So I just wanted you to know that I absolutely loved this story. This isn't my first time reading it. I read it a while back and all the others ones too in this series, and thought they were all so great! I hate that he dies in China and I love OC romances, so I was totally psyched when I found this story! I love it! I think the whole story, the plotline, the original characters, the development in the movie characters, all of it was just really compelling and convincing, well thought and well written! Great job! One of my favorites!
Shadow Padawan chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
OMG! This is amazing! The pacing, diction, plot, all of it!

I ADORE Danny and your characterization of him is PERFECT.

I even like your OC, even though this is one of those fandoms where I’m not much for Canon/OC parings and I don’t know how I would be if things between then get more romantic but I think so far it’s a very good interaction. And, of course, it helps that your character is far from a Mary Sue.

I hope Danny gets over Ev though and I hope he and Rafe get to work out their problems. There’s no need for Danny to lose Rafe “again.”

Anyways! Off to read the Sequel!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
Hurry up and get Danny and Kate and Grace out of the country.
julian's angel 2010 chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
I Love Danny, and I think that this Kate gurl and her kid need to go back to the U.S. with Danny!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Please tell me that he is not dead! I love Danny!
my brother is a dolt chapter 9 . 8/16/2003
Oh, I am so in love with this story! i love it!
Krazy Kanuck chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
This is a very well written story, I was very impressed with it. I honestly enjoyed reading your work more than watching the movie itself. Great Work.
bmrsnr05 chapter 9 . 12/30/2002
wow! that was an awesome story! it moved me almost to tears! i cant wait to read the next stories!
Mona chapter 9 . 11/25/2002
Hi, I think your story is my favourite one. You have real good choice of words, your story is entertaining and it portraits the feelings well. Good on ya, Mate. Please write more. I need to know what happens next. Do you have any other stories?

Please drop me a line.

Cheers
Sihaya chapter 9 . 8/12/2002
Wow...what a powerful, well-written story. I can't wait to read the sequels!
Nestrik chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Oh man... That was so sad. I was crying.