Reviews for War, or Maybe a Game
CriimeKat chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That is just too cute! Love it so much, especially the ending!
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Lol that was so cute :)
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
OH! That was absolutely divine. There was just the right mix of seriousness, silliness, angst, and the barest hint of something more between them. I adored every moment of this, especially the part where Lelouch kisses Suzaku as though he were initiating a challenge, and then Suzaku turns it into something sweet and passionate. Very in-character, and so delightfully subtle. I loved how you conveyed Suzaku's uncertainty without dialogue or thoughts, and the ending was just wonderful. There's a sense of loss in something as simple as Lelouch doing an everyday gesture. I find myself wishing for more. Definitely a favorite!
LavandarKnight chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This fanfic was great! Great job! _
LavandarKnight chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I love this story! It's so funny, and very cute. It's nice to see Lelouch squirm once and awhile. lol
Hghthvgy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh god that was hilarious, especially Suzaku's thoughts on the 'older woman' and when he thought that Lulu was whoring himself out xD I can just imagine C.C.'s reaction to the lessons.

surprisingly in-character, by the way, given the situation. I could never imagine it working unless it was this well-written. Kudos.
CatalunaRei chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was hilarious ! i loved every bit of it :). Especially the ending...though it would be even more awesome if there was another kiss after Suzaku returned. XD.

CAn you make a sequal to this ? please. Cuz that'd be amazing
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Very cute! This is definitely CC. Older by several centuries...likes to see Lulu humiliate himself...doesn't attend Ashford...has an 'agreement' with Lulu...it all fits :D
Nillen chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Thats funny But the ending is kinda..suck?Is that a nice word,okay,the ending is like it was cut you can actually write something more Anyway,the plot is nice,I know they will be kissing! XDD Nice work and if you can,please do a sequel in order to continue the -cut off- ending
AUehara chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
o.o

what a lesson! when things turn a little too realistic it becomes dangerous... and for us very pretty and perfect to see xP

nice! I liked it very much
LostDonut chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
lol XD

Who knew Lulu is so clueless when it comes to romance XD

This is awesome )
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Brilliant! It is nice to know that Lelouch doesn't know everything, and he would indeed be hard to teach to be a 'romantic'. I especially liked the part where Suzaku resorted to pictures and his mental thoughts throughout the story. All in all, it was just a fun read with a fun, teasing end. Thanks for writing!
SlippingSanity chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
HAHAHA! This story had me laughing so much! Great story!
Khiyu chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I giggled so much reading this. I love the way you write Lelouch and Suzaku. Their personalities and conversations seem more comfortable with each other or blunt or something I can't quite put my finger on than they do in canon, but it really is enjoyable to read this way. Suzaku's semi-sarcastic thoughts, Lelouch's girls-going-shopping hook, the roleplaying... oh god, laughing so much here. And then I lol'd again when Lelouch was like "I didn't mean anything more by that. You know." Oh Lelouch, you so tsundere.
J Plash chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Oh, this was awesome. A gem. Hilarious, sweet and beautifully written. Had me laughing out loud. Great job.