Reviews for Disease
Bubble Blower chapter 24 . 11/30/2007
evil evil evil

hope you dont wait to long
Bubble Blower chapter 23 . 11/12/2007
awsome chappie

post soon plz
The Cold Soldier chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
GEEZ, YOU WRITE A LOT! THANKS FOR REVIEWING.
FlamingFlie chapter 22 . 10/12/2007
That was a bit fast for me, but hey you don't spare words on the things we'll forget anyway.

What will happen at school-ee-oo?

~ The FLie that Flames~

Bubble Blower chapter 22 . 10/8/2007
glad it worked for ig

post again soon plz
Just a lil revenge chapter 21 . 9/23/2007
WOW! This story is really good! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
FlamingFlie chapter 21 . 9/21/2007
I'm reviewing, only becasuse I'm bored. I read this only because I have time. And I'm sitting here only because I'm tired. Hope life wil be better tommorow. Liked your story and update soon.

Bubble Blower chapter 21 . 9/18/2007
liked the chappie

post soon

i'm at school too :)
FlamingFlie chapter 20 . 9/15/2007
Yes I am a slacker, admiittedly and I I liked your chapter and I hope you meet again ( sorry but I don't excatly like Sam, guess your not supposed to, I feel sorry for Fang and Max, Max because she's being kicked around like a play thing and Fang cause he fell for such a sucker, but it is a good story line and it keeps you guessing with it's turns) Write more soon. This took a lot of finger muscles to type so you better be dang happy with me!

Update soon. ( Is this the longest review I've given you? Guess your lucky!)

Bubble Blower chapter 20 . 9/13/2007
post soon

polo also has bat wings?
FlamingFlie chapter 19 . 9/11/2007
This is chapter 18... just thought you should know, Anyway I like it and I hope you make more soon.

(AKA Joe)
Bubble Blower chapter 19 . 9/9/2007
yeah this endings much better :)

post again soon plz
El Reino chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Well i liked it but you king of took away the only things Max has and gave them so Sam... That kind of sucks, but how said Max had a perfect life? Other than that its good.
FlamingFlie chapter 18 . 9/8/2007
Pretty darned evil I guess, way to be dramatic ( you can decide if thats sarcasm or not)

FlamingFlie chapter 17 . 9/2/2007
WEll that sucks, Max might die ( a not of sarcasm here)! Liked it, gotta go though!