Reviews for Watched Pots
superscar chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Years later, I still love this story.
OriginalBubble chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Love it! was this the first m/b?
constar494 chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I just read this, and I'm very surprised that I've never seen it before! Anyways, this was such a great story and I'm off to read the sequel!
Caderyn chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
wow, this is a pretty powerful story. I've always enjoyed stories with ben in it. And M/B is my second fave pairing (M/A is naturally on top), but sometimes i find them to be too angsty (which is prob why i prefer m/a). but this one's pretty good. very emotional. I really think you should update it coz there are more ben fans now than before. I think it's coz of alec or jensen ackles. he's just really good at playing them both so differently that alec fans can't help liking ben as well.
scarlet chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
I absolutely love this story. I just recently saw Pollo Loco and the chemistry between Max and Ben surprised me, though I am not sure exactly why. I'm M/A, so the idea of chemistry between Max and Alec's twin really isn't that far-fetched, but I love where you went with it in this story! I never really considered writing about any alternative pairings other than the ones that I think should be together, but if I thought I could write a story about Max and Ben that was as good as yours, I would. Thanks for writing it, I love it. If you ever want to write more about them, I'd love it see it.
Ginger2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
I'm not much of a fan of this pairing, but I like the way You wrote it. I forgot I don't wan't Ben and Max together and felt sorry for the guy.
Schulyr chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
this is really good, I was really surprised to see Ben but I really liked it, it was really believable
Apple715 chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
This story and First Kiss are absolutely AMAZING! I loved Ben as a character and wish they didn't kill him off. Thanks for such an awesome story! You should continue this because it rokz! I loved it. )
The Goddess Bastet chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Hi!

Although, I read this story ages ago, I've only decided to show my appreciation now.

I really love this story and "The First Kiss". It looks at a totally new pairing, and still works. I'm a Max/Anybody OTHER than Logan shipper, and I love it!

Thanks!

By the way. I'm the . Only difference is that now I'm registered.

Keep up the great stories!
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Loved it, Loved it, absolutely loved it. ;ob

Did I say it enough.

Really it was a really cool idea and turned out to be an excellent story. I keep thinking that fic has to be at least 11,000 words. Stuff that. If I could write something half decent maybe then I'd be able to appreciate it. This story is so sweet, sad and compelling.

You know you've turned me into a Max/Ben fanatic. j/k. He's dead and gone, I could settle for Max/Alec, who knows. :o)
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Even thought I have this one posted on my site I'm giving a review anyway. I LOVED IT WOMAN!
Opaque1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Very good. Interesting pairing, also. I really liked it.
Jinx chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
I really loved this story, it was so dark and addictive. I never really thought of Max and Ben but this was written in such a beleivable style that now i want more! Please write more Max and Ben stuff, maybe with some more angst from Zack getting involved with their relationship, he is so good at causing friction as a character. Brilliant story!
Laura chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
OMG! I LUV THIS! U RULE!
Katie chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
i actually sortof liked it, the twist you out on the story of having max with ben. it was weird. but all the guys are hot so max really has alto to chose from!:-)