Reviews for Unholy Graveyard
Shi-koi chapter 5 . 5/23/2014

Yay! You're back! -hugs-

Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
If your r reading this, I CAN'T FIND IT! Will you put a link ?
jada.marcial.3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love this story! Totally awesome!
EbbieLuv chapter 1 . 1/2/2010

The twist at the end caught my attention.

I also like the choice of words when describing situations and the abstract.

Great job overall, I have more to look at, but I will try to finish reading them as soon as possible.

Thank you.
naruchanny chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
So far I like it…really like it. I’ll have out check out that other site. But for now I have to fangirl. Yesh I love the narusasu goodness and hotness. Although I was a bit reluctant to read after chapter one with Kyuubi and all, I thought that was a bit strange but I continued nonetheless and I’m glad I did. You have a very unique premise, it’s very original. Naruto leaving? I don’t think I’ve read one like that before and I have a feeling it will be epic.

Your writing is…distinctive. It’s refreshing and confusing at the same time. I mean I enjoy it-it’s just that sometimes I’ll get lost as to what’s going on because it is quite wordy but then that is what makes it so unique. I don’t know maybe it’s just me. But at the same time I do enjoy it, I love the fact that you can describe everything in detail, everything from an eyebrow to a moan. XD.

I also thought Sai was in perfect character. The immature bastard! Anyways I will continue this story, I’m eager to read what will happen!
Lady Vampyre Nefertiri chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
I don't know if its my computer but I didn't even get the url you sent to me. This is getting weird...sorry about this.
Lady Vampyre Nefertiri chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I'm sorry it still didn't work...
Lady Vampyre Nefertiri chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
I also can't find a link to your page can you send it to me? i also wan to read your story
Sillvog chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
I just found the page and WOW. I did not think there would be that many chapters. - I'm off to go read them now!
Sillvog chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
I not sure whats happening, but I can't find you on Livejournal with the username silversama. I realy want to read the rest of the story!
SLYSWN chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to do that
SLYSWN chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
Damn have I ever told you how much I adore the way you write Neji's character, til this day there is no other author (at least in my opinion) who captures Neji better than you do, Oh I so do look forward to seeing where you plan to take this story next. Cheers!
SLYSWN chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Damn but you sure do write conflict scenes well, really well, not that I should find that as a suprise or anything but really I could almost feel the auras radiating of the two boys (Sai and Sasuke) respectfully, the animosity between them sure is something which can not be ignored and it always fascinates me to see how authors handle the two characters in such a situation, yeah that was kinda not exactly what I meant to say, Oh well the good thing is I'm enjoying it.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
What do I think ? Geez what can I say it's brilliant, unique, bizare and sinfully delicious all a once, hell I know I sound like a freak when I say this, but hell hot damn I've never seen a hotter scene between the fox demon and my favorite blond. Aside from that well so far I am rather fond with the tone of the story, off to read more.
catc10 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
*would be incredibly MUCH happier if she wasn't so tired*

GREAT chappie, lovely.