Reviews for Sleepless Nights
TheArrowOfDarkness chapter 5 . 9/9
I am cryyyiiinnggg? Why am I cryiiinnggg? I am cryyyiiinnggg! God, that was so saaaaddddd. So emotional.
Meluiel chapter 5 . 1/17
I love this story so, so much. Wow.
I read this story about three months ago for the first time. I loved it then as much as I do now but made the incredibly stupid mistake of not adding this to my favorites list. Then, I couldn't find it again when I looked for it because I didn't remember the title. There is nothing more utterly infuriating than trying to find a story that refuses to be found! I eventually came across it by accident when I read Aragorn75's story "A Friend's Sacrifice." That's also a great story, and its sequel, "Saving Grace," is also in progress. When I was finished with that story, I clicked on the author's name to see the rest of her stories and squealed when I read the summary. And yes, it was the very story I had been searching for! *cheers*
All of your stories are excellent, mellon-nîn, but it's fair to say that this is the best of them all.
Meluiel chapter 5 . 1/11
Valar, this story is so unbelievably, indescribably sad. I cried through the entire tale, especially in the last two chapters. And I just started bawling when I saw the line where Arsgorn says: "I may never be whole again...I think a part of my heart died with you that night." How fitting to describe the passing of a friend.
You, my dear author, have a true talent for writing tragedies. If you need any inspiration, look up the tale of Túrin Turambar and Beleg Cúthalion, in the Silmarillion. That would make a truly good story.
Thanks for reading. Namàrië!
Arodeth chapter 5 . 1/1
gginsc chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Sad but well written!
Metoochocolate chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Very smoothe, realistic and poignant
I chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
My eyes were full of tears while I was reading this...and not many fanfic made me cry. That was no adventure fic...but so beautifully written. I loved the part when even after death, Legolas came back only for Aragorn. And the part when Legolas watched Aragorn and Elrond, and at last found peace knowing that The house of Elrond is going to be alright again. I always liked Legolas more than any other character in LOTR, and so, hannon le for writing such a good fanfic!
Lady Elrayen chapter 5 . 1/7/2009 wow. That was I really must compliment you with this story - it was so moving. In the year and a half I have been reading fan fiction - only one has made me cry! Now there are two.

I honestly can't compliment you enough on this story. I know how Estel felt trying to come to terms with the death of a loved one, as I had to do the same one year ago 2 days ago. It was a really beautiful touch for Legolas to come and 'knock some sense into him'! Which resulted in even more tears lol.

That was also a lovely way you ended chapter 4 with 'it is indeed time to go home'.

Hannon-le for such a superb, moving story! :)

Elrayen Greenleaf xx
StrangerToTheWorld chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Soo sad.. I just read the whole thing and cried for every chapter. That. Is. Not. Normal. I don't recall ever crying for a Fanfiction before, and seldomly for "real" books, either. Well written, mellon-nin. Very sad, but very well written.
blee chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
*tear* That was beautiful Wonderfully written ]

One thing though: DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM? D"x

Lol! Looking forward to reading more of your fics
crism1976 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
*dries her tears* Very well done. Something about Aragorn's anguish feels very real.

(You've done an excellent job of *showing* the reader his pain rather than just telling us he hurts. For example, "The man looked terrible as dark circles under his eyes indicated a lack of sleep. It seemed that he was running on empty, as the long days and nights did nothing to ease the man’s discomfort.")
RangerAragorn44 chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
Fantastic ending mellon nin... Well done! Can't wait till christmas!
Gord and V chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Oh I needed tissues for this chapter. I'm so happy Aragorn was able to find some peace, the beginning of his reactions were so sad. The funny lines were so great, and I would love to see an epilogue on this.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
spiritstallion chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Poor Aragorn! Our friend is in need of a major hug!
Gord and V chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Oh, what a sad chapter. This was extremely well written and so great to read. I can't wait to see what will happen next.

Peace out boy scout,