Reviews for Hermione’s True Feelings despite the epilogue in
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Kudos :)
Author of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Amazing. How a simple one-shot can make you smile.
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I'm so glad i went to this one first of all the of your amazing stories. Broomsticks Flyer you were one hell of a writer and this site and your fans will miss you for the way you write, and your amazing imagination. I'm sure i'm one of alot more who will read and review after the fact, but your stories will live on and give many more writers ideas for their own stories. Now i'm going to read the rest of these fantastic stories. Bless your family, and Read ya Later ;)
Majerus chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Fun :)
Gunny Highway chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Excellent one shot showing what should have happened in book seven. I hope your family finds solace and peace in the fact that so many of us who enjoy your writings love and miss you.

Gunny
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Too true. I often wondered about how the H&R relationship was portrayed in canon. I've often thought that there was really nothing holding them together, if Harry hadn't been there. They would have barely tolorated each other, assuming they weren't active enemies.

Hard even to see Hermione in Gryffindor without a Harry Potter.

I agree the the trip to Godric's Hollow and it's aftermath is a seminal episode in DH. One important change you make (certainly the H&H conversations here would make sense in canon) is that there is no meantion of Harry's wand breaking-very important in canon and one reason I think they didn't get close enough for romantic sparks to fly.

Of couse, that she got 'back' with Bilius is the mystery of the age.

D. Page Robin
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
So glad to have went to this first story, as good as all the later ones
saashi samy chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
very sweet
i like
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is a great difference in the story. I love the way he made her wait before he went in, sat beside her and kissed her - finally! Thanks for writing a fun scene. pms
Roushi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
The Collections (Hermione's Rant) of Reasons about why RW/HrG makes no sense is logical and to the point ... what JKR thought with her original Epilogue is ***3

Even without making HP & HG a Pair her choice was amongst the worst possible ...

Ok - I stop my rant - but wanted to leave more than a simple :)
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Now that is how that part of book seven should have gone. You keep putting in you A/N that if you were JK you would have written book six and seven differently well this is a pretty good forum to do so and I would be willing to read it if you ever did.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Nice, very nice.
Penghost chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I like this cheeky one very much.
Another starter to make a great story.
But then you had quite a few good starters lately.

Greetings

Herby
Runecutter chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
A real quick piece and it seems that's what this story needs... short and pointed commentaries without the chance to get to explicit and wordy and ruin it all again by talking too much about things. Harry's little nasty trick at the end gives the story yet another small twist and rounds it up nicely.
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
yes much better and more real than DH