Reviews for Hermione’s True Feelings despite the epilogue in
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I like the plot sorta but this is terribly written and the way you say heck is stupid
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Damn
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Just as it should of happened. :D
AMMiss chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Adorable ending to this one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
I don't like the way you recreated the story.
Carolyn chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Nice
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Kudos :)
Author of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Amazing. How a simple one-shot can make you smile.
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I'm so glad i went to this one first of all the of your amazing stories. Broomsticks Flyer you were one hell of a writer and this site and your fans will miss you for the way you write, and your amazing imagination. I'm sure i'm one of alot more who will read and review after the fact, but your stories will live on and give many more writers ideas for their own stories. Now i'm going to read the rest of these fantastic stories. Bless your family, and Read ya Later ;)
Majerus chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Fun :)
Gunny Highway chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Excellent one shot showing what should have happened in book seven. I hope your family finds solace and peace in the fact that so many of us who enjoy your writings love and miss you.

Gunny
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Too true. I often wondered about how the H&R relationship was portrayed in canon. I've often thought that there was really nothing holding them together, if Harry hadn't been there. They would have barely tolorated each other, assuming they weren't active enemies.

Hard even to see Hermione in Gryffindor without a Harry Potter.

I agree the the trip to Godric's Hollow and it's aftermath is a seminal episode in DH. One important change you make (certainly the H&H conversations here would make sense in canon) is that there is no meantion of Harry's wand breaking-very important in canon and one reason I think they didn't get close enough for romantic sparks to fly.

Of couse, that she got 'back' with Bilius is the mystery of the age.

D. Page Robin
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
So glad to have went to this first story, as good as all the later ones
saashi samy chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
very sweet
i like
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is a great difference in the story. I love the way he made her wait before he went in, sat beside her and kissed her - finally! Thanks for writing a fun scene. pms
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »