Reviews for OneShots
Iuvsbruce chapter 27 . 11/6/2018
WOW! This was absolutely amazing! You write each character perfectly! Thank you again so much!
Iuvsbruce chapter 26 . 11/6/2018
I love team fics like this!
Iuvsbruce chapter 21 . 11/5/2018
So beautiful! Thank you for this!
Iuvsbruce chapter 13 . 11/5/2018
This was absolutely wonderful,as is usual with you writing!Thank you so very much!
Iuvsbruce chapter 10 . 11/4/2018
This was AMAZING!
fred21 chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
I love the ending of this, the little insight to Rodney and how he kept mementos of his friends. Beautifully done.
fred21 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Beautiful
fred21 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I love how you showed Lorne's thoughts about Sheppard and how his opinion of him changed over the passage of time.
fred21 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Great first oneshot. I love the way you showed Sam and what she felt filling Elizabeth shoe's. Will slowly make my way through the rest of the oneshots which I am looking forward to reading
lizlou57 chapter 29 . 5/29/2011
Great stuff! The show aways left such huge gaps after episodes dealing with how people coped with the trauma. I love that there are people like you filling the gaps! Such sweet team moments! Love your work.
PBIceCream chapter 29 . 5/11/2011
Absolutely fantastic, thank you!
Sulien1 chapter 19 . 11/19/2009
I have to admit that I was always curious as to what transpired on that jumper during that week but was too afraid to contemplate. Now I know why! Personally, I think I'd have blown the hatch with both Lee and Kavanagh in the back. :-p
Sulien1 chapter 17 . 11/19/2009
LMAO! Oh, I love this to pieces! I love Radek and it really tickles my fancy that he will undoubtedly be teaching Vala a few more...um, interesting phrases! I knew he had a sense of humor. *grin*
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
That was an awesome one-shot. Seeing Lorne's thoughts and his reasoning was a great way to set up this chapter. It seems to have nailed the challenge it was intended for right on the head.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was a really good chapter. Seeing the crew through Elizabeth's eyes was very insiteful.