Reviews for A Cold Front
kogane chapter 2 . 6/29
lol This was the most interesting fic of this pairing so far!

I didnt expect Asch to come this far hahah
well-plotted and very well-written

I love your not-so-sober-Luke very muchhh

thx a lot and I be waiting for the ending chapter!
Pirata Eli-Sama Nohansen Hyrul chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
oh what a great story especially Ash is a perv XD poor Luke ...

I hope someday I can continue this story because it was looking a long time ...

very good story hope actulice: D please this story is very interesting and leaves me with doubts
Yukio Sunshaine chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT! jasdhjkashdjaskdhasd This story is so well-written aside from the characterizations, especially from Asch's point of view. I never expected this story to be leading to "that" kind. It surprised me, to be honest- especially how we know how Asch "hates" his replica. (But yeah, I kinda ship them for reasons so it's a bonus for me!)

Still, it's very entertaining, I enjoyed it all the way and the cliffhanger made me exactly go "oh shit" too. It hasn't been updated in a long time, but still, wow- this was a fanfic that made me laugh out loud like a maniac to the point of tears and it made me punch the air and slam the table and just... so many feelings haha. Kudos to this story and to you!
Tsumugi-sensei chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I LOVE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH OM- *nosebleed everywhere all over laptop* and then the ending right? And uke Luke is so. damn. CUTE! AHHHHHH! And tsundere Asch! IOOOOOGMFNFEANGASWFJUBFOQWUENFONDFJB *DIES*
WaffleNommer chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
... 2007? That's what the date said. Wow... I really want more. -_-
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Looooooooooooooooooooove itttttttttttttttttttttttt sooooooooooooooooooooo. Mach
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
can someone else continue it since you arent interested in it anymore?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
please continue with this amazing story nice cliffhanger
Koira96 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Your writing abilities are brilliant, I have no complaints there. The story itself is quite a mystery. I'm wondering what exactly happened to Luke and what will really develop betweeen the two.

I'm really interested to see where this goes so please update again .
afallenheart chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
OrangePrincess chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
For the love of namco, finish this story! You stopped at the good part!
TheFallensPresent chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
LOL caught in the act~! Please finish this story, PLEASE!
ChihayatheBlackAngel chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
I agree I NEED to know what happens next XD Well written and original Love it 3
xxBellatrix chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Ahh this story is so amazing, you can't stop here, I have to know what happens next! It's so well-written, and this is the first time I've seen Asch and Luke act like this, I love it! Please update soon 3 !
anameleth chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
haha! i must see ginji's reaction to this! would he join? (if only... only i'd think of that. ginji needs more love) or freak out? or... just silently walk away? bwahaha, oh the possibilities. :3

i'm lookin' forwards to the last chapter even though this story hasn't been updated for two years. hehe, jus' in case... i'mma add this to story alert. 3
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »