Reviews for One of Us
Random Person chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Nooooo! Someone needs to save Danny! Hurry someone has to stop Kur from turning Danny into a puppet!
Ah I love a good read like this once in a while. So please update soon!
Leo112 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
please up date this story!

its a really good book so far!

hope to hear from ya soon!
Starburstia chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
alright, alright, nitpicky time!

you really like your homophones, no?

maybe you need a beta, tho, I keep catching these...

whine is wine. Also, slight run on sentences sometimes, but AWESOME STORY LINE.

please update soon!
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Danny is beginning to understand. Please update.
inukagome15 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
I finally got around to checking out this story. I wasn't sure about it at first before remembering that it was you writing it and you're a good author so I just convinced myself to check it out. Turns out it was a good idea, too, as it's getting to be a good story.

I see you also updated this recently so I'll be looking forward to the next chapter in this installment. Also for "Magic's Blood". :) Update soon!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Oh no! I hope that blood-sucking b*stard doesn't get what he wants. :O
pearl84 chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
O Very evil piece! And very awesome! I hope this Kur guy doesn't erase Danny's memory or turn him into his puppet! epp! Poor Danny now he has another power hungry guy trying to make him their chess pawn! And Danny's family is dead? Oh no! What happened? And where are Sam and Tucker? And was Vlad really treating him so bad that he ran away? So many questions!

I'm glad you updated and I realized you had this story out! I hope you update soon! You're doing an awesome job!
chalicity chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
a very interesting story! i would love to see more! :)
T-REX the TWIZZLE chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
i like the whole vampire thing, and i was wondering does this mean that Danny is know half vampire half ghost? anyway please update soon, i'm a big fan!
DeathBright chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I find that vary good. I hope you can update soon.
Shimo Ino chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
I vote for C! I vote with two hands!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Another AWESOME chappie! XD Keep up the great work!

"A" Please!

PLEASE update soon! I can't wait to see how this unfolds!
Amber-Phantom chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
That was awsome! hm i pick...A!
Dagzar chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Update! Yay!

Plot twists abound, it looks like it isn't a post TUE, but an actual alternate universe if Danny is staying with Vlad is any indication. So, his family is dead, Vlad is after him and Danny escapes what he thinks it Vlad's castle. Sellura's going to freak when she finds out he's missing.

Heh, the vampires will probably catch up to Danny, so he better get away fast. Although, I did notice that in one of the sentences when Sellura is talking to Trent, you spelled the word 'wine' 'whine'. Which looks pretty weird.

Okay, here's my vote on what story to update next. I vote for ether A or C, I can't decide which, I love them both equally. Oh, just remembered something. in your profile you put up a lot of plot bunnies and told your readers to tell you if we want you to write any of them. So I'm going to tell you that I really like that 'Phantom Heir' idea. *hint-hint*

Anyways, I hope you update again soon and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

- Dagzar
Merkitten chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Hm, interesting...

Pretty good, though you formatting could use a little work. many little scentence-paragraphs can be just as annoying and hard on the eyes as giant block paragraphs.

Also I though that you were overly descriptive in the beginning, and that it could've been done in a better way, say somebody looking at it? I dunno, I just thought that you could've done better.

So... Overall, still read-able, but it seemed a little rough. Don't be afraid of paragraphs! Update again soon. -Merkitten