Reviews for There's Got To Be A Morning After
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wonderful brother moment. I love the trust and caring you portrayed between the brothers in this story.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Pickle juice? God, I'd rather take the hangover. I can barely eat pickles to begin with. I love the ending bit, since it gives me so much warm and fuzzies.
epalladino chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Hangover cures are always hilarious to read about, if not to go through. I loved this. Thanks, Beth
Liv Lemon chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wait, which girlfriend? Or did I start watching the show too late to know that Charlie was dating someone else before Amita?
Ania Nicole chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Haha, I love the idea of a drunk Charlie.:)
jujuberry chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Aw! Loved the ending to the fic- there can never be too many bonding fics. And? That has to be the worst hangover remedy I've ever read about. Poor Charlie.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Aw - great - loved it - trademark FraidyCat humor and a sweet ending.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
He heard the shower start and glanced toward the bathroom, smiling. Hadn't heard any puking, first - that was good, right? Then he sighed and trudged toward the kitchen for a wet towel. Poor Charlie, he mused. His best friend joins a monestary and his girlfriend dumps him on the same day. Thoughtfully, he stopped outside the bathroom door and set the sports drink on the carpet. He heard Charlie yelp, and realized he must have just switched to cold. Good boy, he nodded, straightening up. Good for Charlie - for trusting Don even when nothing made any sense. Good for Charlie - for coming here, where he knew his big brother would always look out for him. Good for Charlie - for knowing there would be a morning after, and understanding where he would be safe.

Oh, WOW, I love this story. It was just so awesome. Nice work.

ANd because I've jsut realized I forgot to say it in my review for your other new one-shot: Happy Belated Birthday.
Patty chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
You have friends too, Fraidy. Wish I could magically make you feel better.

My first thought in reading this was that the brothers had tied one on together, but

I like it even better that Charlie came to Don. Sweet, and Don was patient with him

which makes it even nicer.
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This was awesome! Very funny, and not so dark. Though, your dark is always good. :)
macberly chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This one was a little brighter! I am guessing the brightest part for you was that Amita and Charlie are no longer dating? lol! I know how much you LOVE Amita!

I really loved Don's thoughts at the end. Charlie will always consider Don his safety, it is good that Don is realizing that!

Thank you!
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Excelent!
newgal chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Okay, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I love the ending although I'm unsure if Don was looking out for Charlie. Pickle juice, are you sure?
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Dark place or not, I love to read your stories. This was just a real aw one. Don's thoughts at the end were beautiful. (BTW, your description of Charlie drinking nearly made me lose my supper) I think that's good. Right?