Reviews for Dark Blue
Read it twice, its just that good!
Diana chapter 11 . 4/12
This fic is pure genius! I'm an Italian reader and I'm so glad that I had the pleasure to find this gem! I was so disappointed when I saw that you have not updated for a very very long time! Please please please update! This is to great to be left unfinished!
TheWritingFreak chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
It's been forever since you updated this story but, please... write more soon. This is too good to leave me hanging.
Princessrutherella chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Please keep writing
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
love it can not wait for more
officially dead chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
This is really good. Props to you I can't put it down you must update soon :)
superscar chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I absolutely love this story. I love the way you tell it, I love Tristan's voice so much because it is so fucking authentic. I would absolutely love to see more of it, but every word you wrote was completely worth reading even if you never update again. For god's sake, don't take that as tacit permission not to. You should definitely finish this story. It's so great!
moyahhh chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
UPDATE PLEASE !
superscar chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
I love this story, I love that he's not magically a different person. I normally don't love first person POV, but I am really enjoying it in this case, well done!
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
this is the first story that I've read that is all from Tristens point of view... its diffrent but good
LoverGurrl411 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
LMAO! This story has made me smile so much that my cheeks almost hurt. I can't wait to see Lorelai's reaction to finding out her daughter is no Mary anymore! :D

Great writing and Update Soon! :)
Falling Angel chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
If you can and want to you should come back and finish this... And if your just on a long break I can't wait until you come back... Which is my very diplomatic way of saying update please...
Amber611 chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
Awesome fic, I LOVE it, definitely Can't Wait to read more! :)
MayaRln chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Loved it!
sarita234 chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
Great chapter. I really thought that was Rory's mom in the house. I can't wait to see what happens next. Ummmmmm update?:)