Reviews for The Fortuneteller
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 9 . 6/26
There are really a lot of parallels with the canon universe, such as how Sakura sees Sasuke and Naruto and Neji's attitude... And Hinata tending to Sasuke made me remember that there are actually a lot of popular SasuHina fics out there, not that I read it but there was one with a very good NejiTen part ;)
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 6 . 6/25
I like how parallel this is with the canon universe when it comes to Sasuke's side of the story... :D
yazaru116 chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
Sugoi! Great story! not to long nor to short. I really liked this
ja ne!
RaiNiccle chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Intense! I love the flow of the plot and the story never gets boring! The scenes and happenings are so intriguing that I am so sad that the story is almost over haha )
RaiNiccle chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Intenseeee great chapterrr and they are so sweet
RaiNiccle chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Sweeeet gaaah and the flashbacks are so cutee
RaiNiccle chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Loving the story more and more a lot of mysteries )
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love the idea of this story and I love how you write
sephiria chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
you r the best writer ever! thank u so much, i just love your stories...
Ro chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
You're so imaginative !

The best AU I have ever read! Thanks for writing nejiten too! I still believe in them despite what happened in the manga :( a girl can dream!

I seriously loved it and it was soo creative! You have a gift for writing ! Never stop! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
You write each character so well and capture each moment just perfectly. Your writing flows really naturally too. Inspiring for a fellow writer :)

I'm always hoping that you will finish 'The Heir' someday.

Thanks again! A joy to read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is the best fanfic I have ever read ever on this site for any fandom. I always come back to it and re read it! Thank you so much for sharing your gift of writing and imagination with others.

God bless!
jazzberryjuice chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Your writing is so natural. I always feel motivated to write after finishing one of your stories! Only, when I actually get off my butt-ha, not really, since I sit at the computer for hours- nothing I write can quite match the fluidity of your words D;
Thank you for blessing us with your quality NejiTen
sasuke140 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
This story was amazing, it's funny how "Safe and Sound" on my playlist started playing near the end. Thank you so much for this entertaining story.
Ami1010 chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
One of the beat stories I have ever read. I enjoyed every word of it.