Reviews for The Fortuneteller
sasuke140 chapter 13 . 3/4
This story was amazing, it's funny how "Safe and Sound" on my playlist started playing near the end. Thank you so much for this entertaining story.
Ami1010 chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
One of the beat stories I have ever read. I enjoyed every word of it.
Lili Bibi chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
OMG! The perfection!
I luv this fic so much! Its romantic but tragic, but I glad it had a happy ending!
I luv it!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
It's adorable! I love the pairings. Kinda sad that Shikamaru had to die but it was an amazing fanfic none the less!
TinaBanina96 chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
A fantastic story! Very different to anything else I've read!
Brown Eyed Shinobi chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
This was really great.i liked how you had alot of made it really dramatic.

-browneyedshinobi
Crazycally chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
This is an extreemly good story not just in style but also the whole forseeing aspect was consistant and well written, I'm very impressed, thank you for your contibution to the depressingly small colection of truely exelent Neji Tenten fanfiction.
renzie17 chapter 13 . 11/10/2011
OHMYGOSH! I LOVE THIS! Officially my new favorite NejiTen fanfic. And and an I CRIED! Especially on that part when Neji told Tenten he loved her and she woke up from that daze she was in! OMG OMG OMG. I can't get over this. (is at school right now and still can't stop thinking about this) I told my friends! XD

ahem ahem. Yes. AWESOME JOB! Keep up the epic! :)
covetedardent chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
this is great! many thoughts must've went through this but you have done an amazing job. i might however publish this!
Cinimonn chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
I just want to say that I sat in my seat and read it all in one breathe because this story was so good I couldn't leave it hanging. Wait, not just with this story...that was the way with the trilogies and the one-shots and everything with Neji and Tenten.(Sorry, I know it's cheating to review all the awesomeness with just one meager comment xD) It is so rare to find such stories as yours today so thank you so much for sharing! I can't find words for my gratefulness but please know that I am very am very very. You're such an inspiration of a writer to me! Do you write books? I'd buy them all ;)
Chant de la Lys chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Nicely done. Sequel?
purpleblu chapter 13 . 6/4/2011
wow. this was one of the greatest stories i've read so far. usually i avoid au's but i'm really glad that i read this one. everyone was in character and you have a great talent for writing a fully developed story. keep it up!
gf chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I CANNOT GET OVER HOW DAMN GOOD THIS STORY IS

i read it a while back and i was AMAZED
The Disappeared chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
LOVED THIS FIC! Man, you're a great author! Way too hard to find stories like this, but I'm glad I stumbled across this one. Fantastic job! :)
Kyanie chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
Arigato gozaimasu for a totally awesome story! :)