Reviews for The World of Invisibles
rhain572 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Sad, but good. BTW, I translated the French quotes on my own, and for some reason, my translator translated 'darling' as 'cabbage'. Just a funny little tidbit.
unheard screams chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
;.; that was so sad. another rare good sparrington story.
Wings of Glory chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
So very beautiful and so very sad. I believe you've made me fall in love with Sparrington all over again.

.:Wings:.
HollywoodVampire chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
this was really good...it made me sad...but it was good
invader-squeee chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Really lovely story. Emotional too - I was almost choking up at the end! You wrote the characters as true to themselves as they could be in such a situation, and it really was enjoyable to read!

Wonderful work!
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
'knitting needle, again long story, though I'll say it was intended to be lower…' *g* Good idea, to have them comparing scars, seems like something they would do.

'Naturally, it had been the fault of the Spanish.' _

"I promise you," Jack smiled, "I will keep us both alive for far longer than either of us deserve." I can hear him saying that, doing the typical swish.

Really wonderful, perfectly written. Cheers!
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
How amazing! I LOVE the characters you've written, and especially the contrast in characters. (Jack especially made me giggle more than once.) Such talented writing.

This was my first Sparrow/Norrington, and though I didn't expect to like it, much less find it plausible, I adored it. Huzzah!