Reviews for A Hero's Welcome
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
cute
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
awww. *hearts* this was awesome. :D i love the way you write these two!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I don't think you are a simple story teller, or that this is a simple story, either. You use your vocabulary where it is needed, and never over do anything. Like every writer you need to fix a few things, but that is normal. Give yourself some more credit, please.

SakuraK chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Great job!

I like your characterization of this pairing and the way they interact.

Thanks!

A sequel would be nice...pretty plz;)
Zepar chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Byakuchi is naghty
dragongirl5k5 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
That was really good! So cute! I luved it! It wood b kool if u made a seguel!
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I love it it's a great story.
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Cute story, enjoyed reading it. This couple is the smex.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
aw... how cute. it made me all warm and fuzzy inside (not many things do that to me, i'll have you know). very sweet. very, very sweet indeed. i loved it.
n1t3sama chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
BYAKUYA X RENJI LOVE. It was so cute that Renji missed Byakuya !
JadeRent chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was really good! You shouldn't talk so down about yourself in your AN. I liked your story and it was written really well. I really enjoyed Byakuya's thoughts and actions, they were in character perfectly! Great job!
ArtemisMS chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Of all the ByaRen/RenBya fics I've read recently, yours is the MOST accurate at capturing their characters. Even more so than my own (I'm sad to say lol), as I tend to make Bayaku-boo a little too uke.

But really, really sweet story, and touching, and a bit tantalizing as well. I hope to see a sequel! I want to see their first morning together. I imagine they will both be a touch awkward!
xzaboo chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
so good! I like your Byakuya so cold and so hot at the same time...
fanficlunatic chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
out of every single byakuren fanfics ive read this past year, yours is the bestest! the characterization was amazing and your writing was superb. i loved how well you portrayed renji and byakuya and paid such attention to minute details. im so glad i found this fic...cant wait to read more of your works
Sakimi1014 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Although I don't like the idea of the Byakuya/Renji pairing myself, I admit this story was very well written!