Reviews for Handling the Delicacies
Tiana Koopa chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is good!
BISlover4412 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow, it's a pretty good story. The detail of the descriptions was very well done. It make me want to write a pikmin cooking fanfic of my own, since there aren't many on the site.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh, man...this was great. Nice way to explain the 'Inedible. Tastes like chicken' description. And your description the whole way through...even if it is inedible, I want to try Mamuta.

Probably the best bit about this, though, was how you characterized Louie. It's at least twenty times better than most stories, which just treat him like an idiot. And Olimar...that was just the icing on this wonderful cake of a story. I can't understand why this doesn't have many reviews. It's excellent work!
Calderious chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Very well written story, with some good comedic elements. Before the end of the story, I was getting excited to eat some Mamuta...y'know, maybe throw a little Steak Sauce on there...m, delicious...Oh, well. I suppose that would be a good recipe for a Wollywog or something.

Overall, an awesome and mouth-watering story! ...I'm gonna go an eat something now.
V rex chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
An interesting take on Louie and his cooking, I enjoyed it a lot. And you made my mouth water a bit, even after I just had supper:P

Though I don't see how the Mamuta went down way too fast to contradict Thumb's point. Even though you didn't describe the Mamuta battle, the focus wasn't on it so I understand.

I look forward to more fics in the pikmin section from you.
Great Thumbs of Wisdom chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Great story. Kinda funny in some parts. A little odd in others... And downright confusing everywhere else!

Good length, average descriptions (it's a little off here and there), very little action, and the Mamuta went down WAY too fast (though this is a prime example of how overpowered the Purple Pikmin are). Other than any mistakes or any of the errors listed above (besides the Mamuta one), this a pretty good story.

8/10