Reviews for Tough Guys Like Pink
diet coffee chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Kawaii! SO CUTE! Bravo, this really brightened my day!
TwilightRomance chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
this is so cute!
Winter Thunder chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw!

That's so cute!

You must be so tired of me patronizing you, so I'll just say that it was great!
bellmaree chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
very cute. i like it, first naruto fanfiction i've liked since ever!
Ishanatur chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
that was unbeleivably cute

KAWAI!
Sweet Taloa chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
How cute ) Chibi team 7 Ino is adorable. I just like how innocent everyone here is, and the basic story line. I was basically smiling the entire time as I read this. Love that Naruto was trying to draw Kyubbi also.
Purple Mistress chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Cute _
TaimaHawk12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i liked it a lot, but im confused... y is it called "Tough Guys Like Pink" when the crayon is red?

TH12
iMissa chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
!

Oh my God.

Oh my mother effing God.

You are SO lucky I'm married to Ren, or else I'd jump your bones, right here, right now. This was PERFECT.

Asdfghjkl

I love you muchly. You deserve something for this amazing one-shot. I'll write you one. -nods- So tell me what you want.

Anyway, I ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY LOVED THIS! Be prepared for the pimping on the next chapter of TEF where we shove this amazing piece of work on everyone and demand they read it.
snappleducated chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
OH ANNIE. OH, THE PIMPING I SHALL DO! IT SHALL BE GLORIOUS AND TOTALLY DESERVED. AND I LOVE YOU. I'M PLANNING ON LOGGING ONTO THE JOINED ACOUNT IN A SECOND SO I CAN REVIEW IT AGAIN.

They're so ADORABLE. And GOD, you recreated the scene EXACTLY how I pictured it! Except slightly better, since you're Annie, and you're just wonderful like that.

Poor little Naruto. AND HAHA, LITTLE SASUKE LIKES LITTLE SAKURA, FTW!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28