Reviews for Wishful Thinking
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was hilarious! I can't believe Zelda thought Link was gay for a minute there. Great job!

Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
XD Awesome!
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hahahahaha that was hilarious. Zelda's misunderstanding was just ...*burst out laughing*
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
That was...good... Location: ? Time: ? lolz...

I don't really know what else to say! Your writing is simply amazing.
ChayCredible chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
ok too funny man! i all most die
Hylian Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I love Link here. He's so sweet. I'd kill to have a tutor that cares for me like he cares for Zelda.
sweethonesty524 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Nope Zelda, definitely not wishful thinking. :D
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Hahaha! After reading Omoidashite Kudasai, this definitely cheered me up! I love it!
Nyago chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I think its cute and it deserves another chapter. XD But that's wishful thinking! (LOL) Still, I like the idea of Zelda being younger and Link being older...

XD I am just that romantic type. I love it~

guitarmania07 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
ROFL, that was so funny! Gosh, I thought for a sec that something happened but then I was like ah alcohal, right. Anyway awesomeness and cant wait for more!
JesusWillSave chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
LOL! That was really funny.
Jay-T-Rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Damn I'Don't Think i'Ve ever Read any fanfic like that from you It Was Almost A LEMON But It was good I Laughed my Ass off
exxile chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
psh, i see no sitcom humor.

you've given 15 year old girls hope for getting with 27 year old hot and sexy men. more specifically in my case, rockstars.

loved it.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Wow! Hm...poor Zelda. I once made the same mistake she did...except is was a friend's water diluted with coconut rum. Needless to say she was scolded severely by yours truly.

Aside from that, excellent descriptions. Everyone appreciates a naked Link. (Please pardon the Rabid Fangirl Syndrom.)
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw...that's so sweet! I felt so bad for Zelda when he read her wish. great job!