Reviews for Star Force
Zohaku chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
This is really interesting. Is that the real Lan or is that someone else. I am really curious what is going to happen next. You have not updated this story in a really long time, but this story is really good so i hope that you are going to update this story.
Imagine.EXE chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
So you brought back Slur too? Wow...

Anyways despite the fact that the story is in script format, its actually really good. But now we have an evil Netto on our hands oh dear...hope you update soon, I'll keep an eye on this fic _
xFang's Angelx chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
Grizz-x chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
excelent pana acu o
MarshmellowDragon chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
Maybe the chef is Dekao? XD

And the mysterious navigator strikes again...! I wonder what was in that folder for places of personal interest ;

Anyway, thank you for updating :3
fantastical writer chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
this is a good story, please post ch.3 soon.
MarshmellowDragon chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
My opinion about script format is still the same, however it otherwise looks good. Sounds like theres tons of trouble for Lan to get himself into :P this should be interestin XD

...hmm, my guess is Laika, since Sharro in the jap version is s'posed to correspond with Russia. And he wears green pants. And he's in the military .

Hehe, anyways, thanks for updatin :D
MarshmellowDragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I haven't seen the dub, so I suppose I'm no help with the names.

Otherwise, the summary seems interesting. Alternate uses are always fun, partially because they always seem to happen in life anyway ;

I will admit, however, that the script format is rather distracting (and I'm moderately sure that the site tries to get rid of it) so, perhaps story format? Maybe? Possibly? Please? It's easier to understand what's going on that way.

Anywho, everyone seems in character, Yuuichiro seems to be happy with his new toy, so it's all good Please update, I'll be rooting for you XD

(On a side note, they dubbed Ryuusei/Star Force? O.o Stupid Euro TV! I want to see it The jap version has such great animation and plot, It's always fun to see how/if it carries over to US -wanders off to check YouTube-)