Reviews for Affinity
annie chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Good story. It's nice to see those two good looking guys in one spot!
Lady of the Wood chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
it was good. i love stories that feature both mitchell and sheppard. i also like stories that show sheppard's leadership with his men. in my opinion though it could've used a bit more shep whump. i would have liked to see how the marines reacted to their commanding officer being seriously injured. (i really love stories where shep gets whumped). i hope you write more stories soon. :)
reen212000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I like this ficlet a lot. I hope your muse comes back! Mitchell and Sheppard is a good friendship, and I'd love to see more!
Deb1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Well done. I like the interaction between Shepherd and Mitchell. I also liked the fact that they were accompanying Lt. Ortiz on this mission and that although John is CO he did not lead it. Why did I like it? Because it would be frustrating to him not to be in the middle of the mix as he would be on a mission with his flag team. Good job.
Linnzi chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Lovely story. Really good characterisations here; I could hear Sheppard's and Mitchell's voices. I think they'd work well together after seeing them on TPP. Well done! :)
Titan5 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Very cool. I love the way Sheppard and Mitchell interact. I wish we could see more of that. I love seeing Mitchell's observations of Sheppard in action. And the thing with the marines being protective was cool too.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
That was great, and that last line from Mitchell was hilarious. I love outsider views of favorite characters, especially when that outsider is another well-known character.