Reviews for practice makes perfect
decembered chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
damn it, sora. great story. rikai for the win. :)
MoonDustx chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
GASP!

I really do love this piece.

I was left flabbergasted and I couldn't breathe for a second.

Seriously though, you had me going there.

I was like' Yay! This story is just so cute! '

& Then silly old dumb Sora - I LOVE YOU SORA! - wrecked everything!

Great Job!
Born 13th Month 32nd Day chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Do I laugh or cry? My head's kinda crammed with Riku's sexgodness so I can't tell.
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
WHAT? Why did that have to end badly for Riku? Seriously... I was pulling for him! But then again... I'm ALWAYS pulling for him... BUT STILL! That was amazing Kaiku and it has to end Sokai... that always happens to me. I get my hopes up then smashed flat. All well. It was beautiful Riku-emoness.
The Fuzy Llama chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
So so cute. _ The ending made me sad; why didn't he fight for her? It seemed like episode after episode suddenly led to an abrupt stop, and at the end I was left feeling like something was missing.

Then again, Riku seems like the sort who wouldn't go after her with that sort of 'oh he deserves her and I don't' type logic. But just because she's chasing Sora doesn't mean that she's choosing Sora over Riku. It just means that she doesn't want to alienate Sora and make their friendship awkward. Riku is too busy beating himself down at the moment to realise that...

Wow... It's really sad, but I want a Chapter 2. *sheepish grin*
Sorasgirl333 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
oh my goodness, i'm glad you did post this! I loved how simple it was yet told so much loved it! D
Manco chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Is there going to be a sequel that goes full stream with a Riku/Kairi/Sora love triangle?

I don't usually support Riku/Kairi but this was well done.
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Okay, that was MADE OF FREAKING WIN.

Seriously. You rock. Eat some cookies.
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I really like this story! But it's a little sad D: Poor Riku...

Ahem nice work!
Distant Glory chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
*claps enthusiastically* Bravo, bravo!
Tishannia chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I think it was very good, I liked it! :D Riku/Kairi love. Although, not for poor Riku in this one.

Great job!
streetglowsix6six chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I thought it was beautiful, Cindri. It was something different, and you did it well. In its own way it was deep, something inexplicable. I hope you do more like this one day.

~Kya