Reviews for Alpha et Omega
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
Good chapter, but I think I'm about to cry. Such beautiful writing. Thanks for bringing in Dr. Strange. Thank you for these stories.
mystery writer5775 chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
okay that ending was WAY TO sad! What ever happened to long live Danny?
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
wait a sec, another sequel? how can you manage that? i really cant think of what can happen next, seriously!

mystery writer5775 chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
yay! Danny Phantom is back and is going to kick bad guy butt! go Danny!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
Very well done my friend. You always keep me wanting more. I commend you. Great chapter. Please update soon.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
ok, is the next chapter the last one? it sounds like the apex of action already. oh yeah, and i updated my fic _. Yes!

mystery writer5775 chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
they had better hope she doesn't wake, something tells me that if she does it will only spell bad news.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
i couldnt review on the 8th chapter because half the page got cut off like it sometimes does. this is just so mysterious and exciting y' know, so i wish i didnt have to miss anything but its kinda the websites fault. good chapter, interesting and yeah, i can understand everything.

Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
You know, I would really get Thanos to a specialist, or a nut house, whichever is closer. He needs that "special" help. Awesome chapter. You seem to be bringing in the entire Marvel universe (Well, TV universe anyway). Now all I need is a magic moustache and all of my dreams will have come true. Please update soon.
mystery writer5775 chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
i don't know who to feel worse for, Valerie for not knowing where Danny is, the people who will be crushed by Thanos, or poor Danny who is proably still unconcious because that sounded really painful.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
Alright, Banner is now in the game. That chapter was pretty cool my friend. Please update soon.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
Oh man, things are really looking bad for Danny now. I knew it was Doom who kidnapped him. Great chapter, but update soon. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
Aah!i keep missing the chapters! there is only one thing to say about this chapter. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE EVIL CLIFFIE OF DOCTOR DOOM IS UPON US! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mystery writer5775 chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
oh no, i hope Danny gets his powers back asap, maybe the silver surfer will do it in the next chapter? i hope.
mystery writer5775 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007