Reviews for Forbidden
Olivaceous chapter 22 . 2/20/2012
I know it's been about 3 years since your last update, but I hope you finish this story; I really want to find out what happens next! A
deixsasoxgaaLover chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
KUSO! sakura better not leave dei FIGHT FOR UR MAN GIRL!
TheresADogOnYouHeadCo chapter 22 . 2/5/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOON!
LvrOfFruit chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
I love this chapter! But at the end did you mean for into say Itachi and not Sasuke? Anyways good chapter and I'm patiently waiting for he next one!
Nightspell vile chapter 22 . 12/13/2010
sasuke u bitch! man do i wana kill him right now!

plz update s0on cause i really reeaaalllly wanna know wut goeson next

thnx!w
ChinaDollMaiden chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
But...but...I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Please update!
AlexNameless chapter 22 . 7/11/2010
NO THE SUPSENSION IS KILLING ME HURRY AND POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! Its been half a year, whats with the wait? Then again, i can hardly talk myself /\ _ /\' I haven't updated my own stories in a while. *nervous laugh* Anyways, this fic is the awesomest deisaku i've read in a while! I like how you write Sakura and Deidara in this, i can't explain it, but its better than the other two good deisaku fics i read. On another note, I like the rebellion within the akatsuki, especially. An organization that harbors nine or so wanted, highly skilled criminals who all betrayed their countries with murder can't possibly hold any amount of loyalty to each other, and this fic really illuminates that. Although, everything else aside, i felt deidara and sakura's relationship was a bit rushed. Perhaps it would have been better to have described in detail the moments through which their relationship deepened? Like dedicated a chapter to each. Not so much it dragged, but that the weeks she spent in the tent felt longer than they really were rather than quick, so their romance would've developed slower like was implied and also perhaps made their tent retreat seem more magical, i guess. Anyways, i can't wait for the next chapter!
Obsidian Night chapter 22 . 3/7/2010
Holy Crap! UPDATE! I love your story!
Angel's Wiings chapter 22 . 1/23/2010
please ! hurry up and update quickly ! I'm dying here you know? T.T

again, update soon or I'll end up killing myself x.x !
KitKat chapter 22 . 1/3/2010
Don't leave us hanging! Cant wait to see what happens next!
Sydsas chapter 22 . 12/22/2009
Whoa, nice chapter. Lol. A bit short, but at least it's something! :P

And I liked to roleplay... Hmm... Okay, I'll take a look at the thing. XP

Lol. Anywas; good chapter! Glad you updated! .
Pilpols chapter 22 . 12/22/2009
Sasuke was naked? when did that happened?
uchihacutie chapter 22 . 12/22/2009
wow...sasuke really iis an iidiot...ii was dyiing for thiis update. iit was worth the wait _
iAmACupOfJello chapter 22 . 12/21/2009
HOORAY! AN UPDATE!(...rawr... u havent updated in so long i completely forgot what was going on... now i have to read the whole thing over again... darn you...)
Sydsas chapter 21 . 10/6/2009
Wow...rape scene...that's a nice thing to read before bed after reading this story for hours on end...