Reviews for Day of the Giant Brown Canister
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I couldn't stop laughing while reading this. Thank you for writing this it made my day so much better, not to mention my bad depression. I can't wait to see what you will do next.
RGillespie94 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Okay... Is it stalkerish I'm reading a bunch of your stories and reviewing them today?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That is funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
For the lulz, my friend, for the lulz.
CMHValex chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Cute. Very very cute. I like it.
Sailor Miaka chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
OMG! This is hysterical! Great job!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was great. Hilarious. Loved the conversation between Buzz and Neil (names were great too). When they emerged it was great. I loved the whole thing.

'And we know exactly how long it’s been in Earth time, because even though the calendar wasn’t invented ten thousand years ago, or the clock, we happened to have a Mickey Mouse watch nailed on the side of our space dumpster that’s been keeping perfect time ever since we were shut in there!'

'And we all speak the English language, even though it wasn’t invented ten thousand years ago, either,” the giant flying monkey said. “And,” he added, hoping to impress the cowering Neil and Buzz, “we can speak Japanese, too!”

Great. Hope to hear more.
qilin chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Now THIS is a parody. The early episodes, especially this scene, were really corny now that I think back, and sometimes confusing, too. Looking back, its funny. With this fic, its even funnier.

And by the way, will you ever make a reference that Rita turns into a good guy for Mystic Force?
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
You know...I always wondered what was going through the guys' minds that set Rita free. Now I know, and that knowledge frightens me a little bit. lol Cute little fic.
AnimeFan101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
*read through story, cracks up laughing*

*recovers eventually, goes to review, but cracks up again*

Great crackfic here, CG! Can't wait to see what you pull for this one next...and of course, I'm eagerly awaiting the next hit of "Love and Bunnies."

And now, to go read "Dino."
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
HAHAHA. That was just...a wonderfully well written laugh fest. I totally enjoyed the humor of this entire fic. You did a fantastic job with the parody! I can't wait to read more. Again...funy as anything. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Tyjet Ansatsu chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
better than the other one. great job again. are you on drugs?
lb016 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
you have a real talent doing this. i read your other parody of day of the dino, and this one, obviously! i love both of them! please continue to write! check ya latah! )

with love, lillian jean
GinaStar chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
lol...Loved it! btw, the other one was great too ;) and I loved the crack about the Micky Mouse watch ;)
welleg chapter 1 . 8/25/2007