Reviews for The Search for Peace and Quiet
RGillespie94 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
This is quite funny.
Whitecat chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
See Tommy, this is why you should of kept Kim around then your life wouldn't suck so bad P

Thanks for the late night giggle!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Ha, you have to love Tommy, no matter what season it is. XD Update soon, please!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Funny thing is, that probably WOULD happen to him-mistaking a communicator for a watch-oh, our Tommy. Great job. Keep on writing. Catch ya on the flip side.
BadWolf95 chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Woo! Awesome! Yay for Tommy parodies!
Spoony Spoonerson chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Hilarious, keep up the good work
archmore chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
rofl this is good
moonlite-n-roses chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Oh my lord... I'm in stiches at the moment. Quite litteraly can't say anything more than OMG. Hilarious. Brilliant. Insert just about any adjective of praise in here. :D
Hieiko chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Oh, this is hilarious! Love it.
CMHValex chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Sweet. Totally sweet. Love it.
Iroquois chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Excellent. Hilarious and very much in-character! Been a very long time since I sat through a whole read of a PR fanfic. You just made my day. Keep it up.
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
You updated, sweet.

That was hilarious.

'Some years later—no one was quite sure how many years, because the timeline had to be blown all to hell in order for Tommy to get a degree in paleontology, become a licensed teacher, and do a few secret mad science experiments between 1997 and 2003—Tommy found himself just outside the gates of Reefside High School.'

Loved that part, it's so true.

I liked the conversation between Randall and Tommy. LOL. You did an awesome job.
GinaStar chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
lol...I remember the first chappie from reading it before.. but I gotta say..the second one is a great add-on to it!
psav2005 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
What a great start, I hope you continue this, so funny
Tyjet Ansatsu chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
bondage...? okay, this just keeps sounding more and more like you and Mr. Brownstone hang out a lot. great update though.