Reviews for Apples and Oranges, Boys and Girls
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is SUCH a fascinating idea and so brilliantly written...I really can't find the words to explain how much this fic seems to have gotten a hold of me. Wow.
MissAkari chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This story is really nice, even though I'm not a fan of shounen-ai. Apparently on an old account I reviewed this but I barely remember it. And I completely misunderstood the story. But I was looking through archives, and this is great. I like your stories.
MewYuriko chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is so wonderful, and I LOVE MikuruxItsuki so much. Great work. You put Itsuki in such a dirty and secretive manner that you might expect it if you went into his past. And Mikuru's behavior, you wouldn't expect, yet you might not be too shocked about who she really is either.

Still, it ends on a bit of a saddening note, which is why I like it.
kapslar chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Hmm~. I've read this a few times before, but I suppose I forgot to review?

The only thing I can really say in the way of any help is that, I don't think Koizumi would yell quite so suddenly. It seemed sudden to me, anyway. Maybe not to anyone else...? Ehh. I'm pretty scrambled at the moment anyway, so pay no mind?
Audley chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
That's right. Bow to me, foolish mortal. And this is something to be proud of. It's your first mostly non Itsuki-wants-Kyon fic that you've ever written.

Er. If that made sense, great. If not, my only excuse is that I had to wake up early this morning. So there.