Reviews for The Horror Retold
Why are the good stories always discontinued?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
"Suck the ghost hard and dont let it escape."

WTF Zeek?
LOLCats chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
"Loving goo"? ROFL! Why do you think Luigi was dazed? ;) So. F*cking. Hilarious!
DynturaDJ chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
Be careful, Luigi. This isn't the same haunted mansion from Disneyland! Great story so far! I like Luigi, he's great. I was thinking about replaying this game.
magnoliapetals chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Lol, this chapter was hilarious! XD

Keep up the good work! :D
Nicholas525 chapter 17 . 11/18/2010
Yay! It's back! I was worried the story was abandon forever. This is one of the best Luigi's Mansion/Mario stories I have ever read, I haven't seen a bad chapter yet even. I love all the things you added, making one of my favorite games even more interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter!
NRZWolf 13 chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
should I be rooting for the ghosts or Luigi? Oh well, it's really funny anyway!
Sonar chapter 15 . 9/30/2010
That was quite interesting.
D4ncingD4wn chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow! I love this story! It's really great and very detailed! I love the game and I do play it often and I have to say, so far you've done an excellent job of retelling it. I like the horror of the dreams Luigi is having and I'm interested in Frank's past. I only saw maybe 1 or 2 little grammar mistakes. Please write as fast as you can! I'm subscribing to this story so update please! :)

Dancing Dawn 3
missingnoXD chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Nice use of imagery
hostory chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
At the bigining you said this is you firsr FF and Im about to start aswell and you story is good

Z(o_o)z

Forever chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
Sweet, this story is like major awsome! So im gonna keep reading it x3
Omega1095 chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
Great story! But, umm..

According to the game Chauncy (the baby, I think that's his name) was born as a ghost.