Reviews for Work in Progress
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
You know, yours are the only GxH stories that dont make me want to puke. Consider that high high praise, I'm very canon-ful, or whatever you call it!
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
It sounds like Gerald asked Helga to help him pick out something to wear that Phoebe would like on him and Helga is scolding him for lack of selection. It's also the sort of thing Helga wouldn't want known around, that she helped her best friends guy pick out clothes.
Lost chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
LOL

What a twist!

I liked it, well done.
BunniGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I really like this drabble. A lot people think of Gerald and Phoebe.. and when the story pops up as Gerald and Helga, some people SNAP or get it totally wrong. This story is pretty ambiguous and obvious at the same time which takes a total skill to achieve. I can really see Helga going to talk to Gerald about something important, maybe about Arnold, or maybe about something about Gerald... and then one thing leads to another and BAM!

Morning after.

You did good, Point. Ya did good. I almost want you to continue this but no. Leave it as it is. Don't tamper with goodness.

Thanks for posting.

-BG

p.s.

I'm still workin on my reply to your reply for my review.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Yikes! What they did last night... never mind.

Keep the good writing.
Jae B chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
You tell Blonde Cecile, thank you from ME! lol I think this was quite a comical little piece. My apologies for not reviewing BC yet, but my computer's a little haywire right now. Keep on making the readers smile. Never stop writing.

-Jae-
pixiegirl100 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
OO Helga...and Gerald. Well, not shocked at the pairing, but what happened last night? I'm guessing you're leaving that to our (the reader's) imagination, aren't you?
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Heh, I gotta say, Gerald and Helga never really appealed to me, but this made just made me smile pretty big. Nice job. :D

thats me