Reviews for Coming Home
DS chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Amazingly beautiful! Thank you!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Beautiful. Such a strong theme running throughout the entire piece.

I especially liked the parts by the train.

Sapphireswimming
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I loved this. Especially, that you used the same words in different situations and yet with different emotions each time...

Luna
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I like it!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh this story is lovely. No one is ever ready to leave Narnia but in the end they all made their way back. The last lesson Narnia taught them was to let go something they thought impossible to part with, and it made them even stronger people. Excellent story!
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Love it! Very touching, melancholy, and wonderful. Simply lovely.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Aww absolutely beautiful. I like the ending with Susan! And the way Peter stands his ground when he sees the train coming. Beautiful Lucy with her faith. Excellent!
KaleidescopeCat chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Out of all of the stories you suggested I think this is my favorite, although not just for the Susan part. The other three parts are very nicely written as well, and it wraps up quite neatly. I like the little touches like Edmund's impatience and the image of the tick tick tick of the watch. Very well done.
Sleepless Eremite chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
So lovely! I had always hoped that Susan would get a second chance after she died, since Heaven is Narnia and vice versa. I always thought that it was odd that she was not considered a friend of Narnia, because once God accepts you you are always accepted, as long as you accept him. ...Anyway, great job, as usual:)
Jennifu chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Oh, this was wonderful, as always. You capture each characters so perfectly: Peter, the rock; Lucy, leaving Narnia without leaving it at all; Aslan's line, "For you, perhaps...But not such a long time for myself."...and well, I could go on. And somehow, this line, "Eustace was the lucky one, and it was always awkward to be the lucky one among the unlucky..." seemed very much like something Lewis himself would have written. So bravo!
whispers of the night chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I love it. It has a sentimental feeling that actually made me want to cry. And I absolutely hate crying. I do my best not to cry at all.
R.L. Keane chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was amazing. I don't even have words to describe it. It was brilliant and no less.
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was brilliant. I've been neglecting Narnia fanfiction for a while, but this was wonderfully sweet. The passage of time through me off a bit at first, but this is WONDERFUL.

Good job!

Katako-Chan (formerly DevilishAngel112)
Ilonwy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was great i loved what Susan said before she returned. We never seem to be ready, but GOD is the one who knows when we actually are even if we don't. Thank you. I'll see you there.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Great!

The idea, the style, ... everything!

thx