Reviews for Orphelins
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
TwT...
...Aka...Aka-chan...TwT
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
hmmm... his senpais are evil... O.o this story was sort of... well, choppy :/ I don't get what Yukimura had to do with Kirihara? wait, he erased the pain? oh... well that's angst for ya... there really aren't that many Akaya/Ryoma stories out there :)
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
T.T waaa, how saaaaad. akayaaa! ryooomaaaa!
Lunar Tokala chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
*cries* omg so sad...but i stil loved it nice job -
stephanie chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this was great but the ending was confusing how did kirihara die? i would really like to know

Mizuki-sempai chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
WAH! Its so sad!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

But it was a good story

all the same!

Thanks for such a

great and touching story!
Aimi-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Could I just send over a match or something for killing him off? I'd have liked a happy ending for poor Ryoma and Akaya since their lives were angsty but I guess the point of angst is to be painful and cruel so it works nicely. I have to say, I do love angst but I also love happy endings... well, maybe they'll have a happy future together somewhere else.

I really liked this fic! There aren't very many AkayaxRyoma fics out there so this was a nice find, even if the ending is angsty. Good job!
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
He died cuz of lung cancer? Sad...

Midnight
Stafyqe chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Aww, so sad at the end :(

But hey, I love it when the two have to conversation, and Ryoma is like, "Welcome to hell."

I'll get used to this pairing, but for now. I'll stick with RyoSaku.
Shadow-of-Roses chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
wah kirichan! noes!
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wah, you made me cry! So sad, it was so sad! I really wish I could write a character death like this...*crying*
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
-screams, dies, sobs, and kills herself-

OMFG! T.T I feel so angsty now...that you've KILLED KIRIHARA! T.T XD

Yeah...Your angst is better than my angst. Darn you...XD

Couldn't find any mistakes, but maybe that's because I was too busy reading...the suspense was breathtaking XD

-sobs- T.T
Chibisuke chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
T_T That was really well-written (a few typos and grammar mistakes, but it's okay")! I love the entire concept of how Ryoma didn't understand what death was and such until Kiri died.

Thanks for doing my challenge, Dudly-sama I'm not dead yet. xD Just been busy (teachers like to pile up on homework on the first weeks of school, I've noticed...). Well, anyway, I promise that your challenges will be ready soon, hopefully "

-Chibi
solaesce chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
It's so sad the Akaya and Ryoma couldn't be together! I really liked this anyways, though.