Reviews for Idiot
applecake chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I LOVE how you write HaruKyon!

Everything's just...perfect.

I'd love to read the rest of your stories right now, but I have to go to bed. Oh well, keep it up!
langleaf chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Lol. U missed a syllable in the last verse of the haiku. Sorry! Everything else was great!
Sofantastic chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wow, I really like this. It's very well-written and it's very IC. It was cute too. :) Please write more!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Brilliant. The idea that Haruhi feels that the Brigade is not truly hers and that she's just a figurehead to be a particularly interesting and unique one. Excellently done on this. Keep up the great work.
prettyinlily chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
this story was absolutely adorable! I love that we see Haruhi's pov. She and Kyon are the most meant-to-be couple ever!
Specterman626 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I think all of your Haruhi Suzumiya stories are great
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Well since you were so kind as to review me on both LJ and thsi site, is houdl return teh favor, neh?
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
ah, I wish your stories were canon...
Faunamon chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
As soon as I read the summary, I had to read this.

Then, I found out it was from you.

Anyway, this story is really good. YAY! I liked the random peices of humor thrown in there. I seriously put themm all on one document so I could remember them Another great ficcy thing!

Fauna-chan
45343 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
That was absolutely amazing!

It was very much in character, especially at the end. I like the use of more sophisticated words and the clever humour. very good story and a generally good read :P
Elliott chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
A couple weeks ago I checked this section and found, to my dismay, that the first couple of fics were fannish OOC crossovers and self-inserts. Imagine, then, my pleasure at the addition of actual well-written, in-character Haruhi fics. All three of your newest drabbles were well-written, but this one was my favorite, so I've left my comment here. Great insight into Haruhi's thoughts on Kyon (neither of them are idiots, though they may think of each other that way :) ). Thanks again for writing fanfic for this series - Lord knows we need more of it - and I hope you keep up the good work.
AlchemyOtaku chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I'm pretty sure this is the way Haruhi thinks about Kyon sometimes. Though, I think Haruhi might be a bigger idiot than him...he's defiantly not an idiot in my mind (only a little sometimes, hah) and Haruhi either, but if I had to choose...yeah. I'm sure if she knew all the crap he does for her, she might just change her mind a little tiny bit, haha.

Cute, cute fic. Did I mention I like cute things? No...I don't think I did.
Rakhara chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
An excellent story! This site needs some good HaruhixKyon, and yours ranks among one of the best.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
*random happy squee*

LOVED this fic. You nailed them both right on...
Miss NeverWinter chapter 1 . 8/24/2007