Reviews for Meet The McCartys
xXBiteMeXx chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
I just hoped I never had a girl show up at my door informing me of my impending parenthood.

hahahaha i love that line ]
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Good story so far! update soon!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Blah. I almost wanted to CRY. (Try..stupid keys.)
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Aww! That is totally Emmett. I can see him doing just that back when he was human. He's the big Teddy Bear. Strong but cuddly. And it totally explains his love and devotion to Rosalie.

I almost wanted to try when his sister said he'd make a great father, but his thoughts after that made me laugh, so it's all good.

Great job. I look forward to more stories.
Neave chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Aw. That was so good. I had tears starting ... so sweet. Good hold on the characters.
KleptoKei chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Aw! I love you, Emmett! That was so cute!
Red Giraffes chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Aw! How sweet, that was such a nice one. Hmm, maybe you could try a childhood memory next? That would be good XD
epona04 chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
aww that was such a cute chapter - might i suggest that you make a distinction like a line/seperation/italics to distinquish between present and past? Lovely chapter though! I could imagine emmett doing that! and the line about impending parenthood was hilarious!
squarened chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I've been looking for a story like this one. Has anyone even written a fic about Emmett's past? This is the first (as far as I can remember) that I've read. Thank you so so much. Really. Emmett is simply brilliant. I love him. And you're doing a wonderful job of writing him so far. He's just perfectly in character.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
soveryunpretty chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Sighs. Emmett is just too cute.
Red Giraffes chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Aw! This will be such a nice story! Oh, you MIGHT want to put Eclipse spoiler's, like it was mentioned in eclipse that Emmett reminded her of her freinds baby!
bent05 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Wow, sounds like an awesome story!:)
Romantic-Faerie chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
aww thats really cute pls continue and update soon!
BellandEdward4ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
i really like it. hope u can update soon!
KleptoKei chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I can't wait for an update! Love it already!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »