Reviews for Culpability
sam chapter 13 . 4/20
Never left review...this is perfect. What you gave is was the most powerful emotion in humanity: hope. Nothing is more important than that.
Really loved this.
kikinette11 chapter 13 . 3/10
Vers great story, i really like when they hurt before be happy ;-)
Jen10Jen chapter 13 . 1/30
And... I'm back in my happy place! Really love this piece. As much as I hate Max for being emotionally stunted and putting Alec through so much shit, I really enjoy this story and the emotional roller coaster ride it takes me on.
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 1/30
Possessive, animalistic sex with Alec. Just wow.
JenJen chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Wow. Seriously can't believe I hadn't read this sooner (but then again I've had a looong break from the DA fandom - and how I've missed it). Thanks for writing this brilliant piece. Definitely bookmarking it for a revisit in the future.
JenJen chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
This is absolutely heart wrenching, but you do it so well. If Max doesn't want Alec, I'll take him! ;)
JenJen chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
This is heart breaking! And I'm loving it. Must click on to the next chapter. ASAP.
kaiirine chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
It was short simple and beautiful! They didn't have a good start but at least they still found each other in the end and made the most of it.

adding it to my fave list...do make some more stories!
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
OMG
This was amazing!
I cried a lot!
Loved it
xx
scmumsy chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Very nice ending. Almost got a little lost, but you made it easy to catch up. Thanks
scmumsy chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
No,no, no not Logan. I was hoping she stayed with Alec.
scmumsy chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Oh no she didn't!
NataliB4 chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
I'm not even sure you'll get this review but... i just read the whole story and I loved it! Like, really really loved it!
You're an amazing writer, hope you know that!
Hopefully someday you could write more Alec/Max fiction ;)
MaddAlice chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
That was a very cruel fanfcition, but I loved every second of it. Not to mention the ending put a smile on my face :)