Reviews for Culpability
cendella chapter 1 . 5/1
This is one of my favorite stories. I can only imagine how much was left out. like Alec and Ben's first meeting. But it was perfect none the less.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 1 . 3/30
So, I almost don't want to review this right away because I feel like I really need distance to constructively identify everything I love about it, but damn. The cadence, the diction. There isn't a wasted word; it all contributes to the overall effect of the writing. This first chapter could easily stand alone as a wonderful read. I'm excited to read the rest of the story. Really, really wonderful.
anon chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
sometimes its a bit confusing but holy crap this is awesome!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
I love this story! I was a bit bummed they wasted so much time but the ending absolutely made up for it. Thanks for writing and sharing such an amazing fic and for letting me enjoy the Dark Angel universe just a little but longer.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/15/2016
This was a bucketload of angst and heartbreak and greatness, and I do not think I should have read this with assessment coming up,
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
I hate her right now. Really hate her. She doesn't deserve Alec.
sam chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
Never left review...this is perfect. What you gave is was the most powerful emotion in humanity: hope. Nothing is more important than that.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2015
Really loved this.
kikinette11 chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Vers great story, i really like when they hurt before be happy ;-)
Jen10Jen chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
And... I'm back in my happy place! Really love this piece. As much as I hate Max for being emotionally stunted and putting Alec through so much shit, I really enjoy this story and the emotional roller coaster ride it takes me on.
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
Possessive, animalistic sex with Alec. Just wow.
JenJen chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Wow. Seriously can't believe I hadn't read this sooner (but then again I've had a looong break from the DA fandom - and how I've missed it). Thanks for writing this brilliant piece. Definitely bookmarking it for a revisit in the future.
JenJen chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
This is absolutely heart wrenching, but you do it so well. If Max doesn't want Alec, I'll take him! ;)
JenJen chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
This is heart breaking! And I'm loving it. Must click on to the next chapter. ASAP.
kaiirine chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
It was short simple and beautiful! They didn't have a good start but at least they still found each other in the end and made the most of it.

adding it to my fave list...do make some more stories!