Reviews for Culpability
anon chapter 13 . 7/16
sometimes its a bit confusing but holy crap this is awesome!
I love this story! I was a bit bummed they wasted so much time but the ending absolutely made up for it. Thanks for writing and sharing such an amazing fic and for letting me enjoy the Dark Angel universe just a little but longer.
This was a bucketload of angst and heartbreak and greatness, and I do not think I should have read this with assessment coming up,
I hate her right now. Really hate her. She doesn't deserve Alec.
sam chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
Never left review...this is perfect. What you gave is was the most powerful emotion in humanity: hope. Nothing is more important than that.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2015
Really loved this.
kikinette11 chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Vers great story, i really like when they hurt before be happy ;-)
Jen10Jen chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
And... I'm back in my happy place! Really love this piece. As much as I hate Max for being emotionally stunted and putting Alec through so much shit, I really enjoy this story and the emotional roller coaster ride it takes me on.
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
Possessive, animalistic sex with Alec. Just wow.
JenJen chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Wow. Seriously can't believe I hadn't read this sooner (but then again I've had a looong break from the DA fandom - and how I've missed it). Thanks for writing this brilliant piece. Definitely bookmarking it for a revisit in the future.
JenJen chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
This is absolutely heart wrenching, but you do it so well. If Max doesn't want Alec, I'll take him! ;)
JenJen chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
This is heart breaking! And I'm loving it. Must click on to the next chapter. ASAP.
kaiirine chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
It was short simple and beautiful! They didn't have a good start but at least they still found each other in the end and made the most of it.

adding it to my fave make some more stories!
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
This was amazing!
I cried a lot!
Loved it
scmumsy chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Very nice ending. Almost got a little lost, but you made it easy to catch up. Thanks