Reviews for The Secret
LoveIsAllYouNeed96 chapter 12 . 2/8
You have to update this! Please!
MiniWinchester chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Please Update! I know it's been like 5 years but please!
kasey chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
OH NO U DNT...! Plz dnt stop it there :(
groovinontheinside chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Man, I can't believe your last chapter was just a pitiful author's note excusing why you never finished this. What a load.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
no! This story is too good to just leave it there!
jensengirl4eva chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Wonderful story its been a while since its been update. I really hope you would.
moonlessnight93 chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
this is wicked should os go for it
LvSammy chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hey need to know when you're going to update this...i've been waiting forever and dying here. Please say you'll do it soon. I know life is probably crazy..but Im dying...please let me know more please post 13 soon.
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
r u continuing this? i wanna see dean & his family get the kids!
draven419202 chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. you do not want to know how long i have been waiting to read what happens. :( please finish. hope all is well and classes are better so you can continue.

draven
CandyStick chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
Love this fic! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
moviegeek03 chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
This story is so good! I'm not a big fan of stories where Sam and Dean aren't real brothers. The story has to be very well written for me to like. This one most definitely was! Absolutely love it! Good luck with everything and I hope to see you update it again at some point. :)
SammysTeam chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
I think this may officially be my favoritist SPN fan fic EVER! I'm a huge Hurt!Sam fan, and this is BRILLIANTLY written! I love it so fricken much!...But uh..are you gonna continue it? *blinks major puppy eyes at you*
doyleshuny chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
I guess you're not planning on finishing this? I would have really like to known what was going to happen to sammy and his brother and sister. This was a very good story but it says that you haven't updated since January of last year. If you ever get a chance do you think that you could possibly tell us what happened to Sammy? Thank you! You really did a fantastic job wrtiting tios otherwise I wouldn't have cared. Not to mention I REALLY wantyed to know what happened to good ol' dad. What a douchebag that guy is! I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE HIM! POOR SAMMY! ):