Reviews for Trouble
BluSlvrWolf-13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Absolutely adorable
Atruya chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Daawww, loved little Shego, very cute!
Mauser1888 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Nice side-story. I liked it.
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aw, how cute :3
eoraptor chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Am sorry that I didn't read this sooner, it was a fun and touching little interlude into a life of Shego before she was either super-powered or evil, just a rambunctious little girl.
AthenaNoel chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
aww come can't be done! you left a question at the end! What 'vastly different circumstances' did Sheila mean? you have a good starter for a sequel!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
A wonderfully cute, and rather charming, one-shot; I liked it muchly : ) Rama made for an especially fine accomplice; well done.
immortal7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was sweet. I cool to see just how law abiding Shego could be and yet still not follow that law. does that make sense any where else besides my head. Any way i was a cute meeting. we need somebody with minor artistic talent i would love to see that picture. any later
creativetoo chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was absolutely, positively heartwarming. :)

Now...we need someone to do a drawing of Junior, Kimmie and Rama in the fort. :)
bmatsea chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
great story. It was funny and cute ate the same time. looking forward to more from this universe you have created.

Squeaky Phantom chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Ausome story. I apsolutly loved it. Epecialy the ending bit. Hope to read more of your stuff sometime.
Rina Cat chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Oh god, that was so cute! XD

I've forgotten about that little bit where Rama seemed to know her. But I'm glad you wrote a chapter about it. Yeah, I can see why Shego doesn't remember that.
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
that was fantastic H2 ... sweet and fun and something so very Shego even for her as a kid lol

cant wait to see what you got brewing next